By: Elena Grace Flores
It is very important for businesses to be listed in all Google online platforms – especially in the Google Plus and Places listings. They must be clearly identified at Google Maps also for the exact physical location. These serve as confirmation for the legitimacy of such listed businesses for the online community – aside from making the entity visible through Google searches. Read this article so as not to miss important details:
By: Mike Blumenthal
This afternoon Google rolled out a new mobile Google Places for Business app that allows management of a business’s Google Plus listing via Android.
From the Google Play description:
Keep your business listing fresh and up-to-date across Google with the free Google Places for Business app:
– Update your business information, including hours, address, contact information, photos and description
– Keep your customers in the know by posting updates and photos
– Respond to comments and +1′s on your posts
– Learn how customers find and interact with your business with insights
– Manage multiple business locations from one app
First and foremost before starting any listing, make sure that the gmail used already has a completed profile indicating the country and other information of the business. Bear in mind that if this is left out, the country on default will use the location of the IP address. So, web developers creating profiles locally for overseas clients will have a hard time doing this – if the actual country of the business location can’t be found on the selection format. Hope this helps.