We require an outstanding candidate for the position of WordPress Coder.
Technical job requirements:
1. Outstanding PHP skills – OOP, design patterns, working against specific PHP versions, producing an optimal and reasonable standardized code (required) and using experimental APIs (recommended)
2. SQL for MySQL understanding – being able to handle different MySQL engines and develop scalable and optimized queries
4. Experience with other languages (Java, C#, Python, Ruby, C/C++) is a plus
5. Experience with VCS (Version Control Systems) is highly recommended – Git in particular, Hg or SVN would be acceptable
6. Experience with MVC frameworks is a plus
7. WordPress backend development experience is highly recommended – it’s not required if you’re a mindblowing PHP ninja, but being aware of the life cycle of a WordPress application, hook systems and general CMS patterns would significantly faciliate the process and would be used all the time here
8. Candidates with Open Source products (plugins, libraries, frameworks) are preferred – GitHub, BitBucket or other source-control repository hosting platform examples are more than welcome
9. Server experience is a plus – we use various VPS/dedicated servers around the world for staging/development/testing/production. Knowing your way around ssh could help.
10. Other technical skills such as: TDD/BDD, deployment systems, bash programming, continuous integration etc. would be a great asset
Personal job requirements:
1. The candidate should be motivated and ambitious, responsible to the team, code, deadlines and the overall business processes.
2. The candidate should be communicative and report daily. We don’t track all of your moves (neither should we), but we need to see progress of the work being done on GitHub and in the project management system.
3. Full time with NO other jobs.
4. Outstanding attitude.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please contact us using the contact details of the post and tell us why we should hire you. Ideally, send us some examples of code you have written.
Monthly pay: 35,000 Pesos
Homebased position required to work online only!
Contact Elena at firstname.lastname@example.org