Posted on

Bongbong Marcos Reveals his 2019, 2022 Election Plans and Du30 Support that Coincide with Recount Delay

election





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores

acting workshop

Bongbong Marcos answers the question point blank that although the camp of his VP post rival wants him to run for Senator in the 2019 national election to abandon his electoral protest against Vice President Leni Robredo, he won’t give them that satisfaction. To run for president after Du30’s term in 2022 is also a long way to go. However, it is his sister, Gov. Imee Marcos who is to seek for a Senate seat. This is the family’s backup plan for the uncertain protest which now has a new recount schedule on April 2, 2018, instead of March 19. The Marcoses are supportive of Du30 particularly the recent ICC withdrawal.








Youtube video by; Elena Grace Flores
[VIDEO]: During the 888 News Forum in Marco Polo Hotel in Cebu, Bongbong Marcos was asked if he will run for President or for Senator in the next election.




Snap Election

Marcos also defends Du30 on the comment that Du30 seems to be afraid of elections unlike his late father Ferdinand Marcos who was into snap elections. He said that the president has a good reason to delay them. Ultimately they will happen at the right time.




ICC Withdrawal

Du30 urges other nations to follow his move to quit a treaty underpinning the International Criminal Court. The ICC is examining his drug war. He lashes out at the war crimes tribunal two days after his government officially notified the United Nations of his decision to pull the Philippines out of the Rome
Statute.




Principled President

The Philippines recently notifies the United Nations that it decides to opt out of the Rome Statute. This is the country’s initial move to begin the process for its withdrawal from the International Criminal Court or ICC. Foreign Secretary Alan Peter S. Cayetano said the withdrawal was formally conveyed in a note verbale that Philippine Permanent Representative to the UN Teodoro Locsin Jr. He hands it over to Maria Luiza Ribeiro Viotti, the Chef de Cabinet of UN Secretary-General Antonio Gutteres, at 6:07 p.m. New York time on Thursday, or 6:07 a.m. Manila time on Friday, March 16, 2018.




Marcos Supports Du30’s ICC Stand

Like Du30, Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro launches a verbal barrage against UN Human Rights Office High Commissioner Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein for his comments on alleged human rights violations in his country. Like what Bongbong Marcos said earlier that they should not judge Filipinos because they are not judged by them. The ICC has no clue whatsoever on what’s really going on in both countries. They only rely on fake news from the government destabilizers.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/world-news/philippines-duterte-urges-other-nations-to-quit-icc/articleshow/63353143.cms

Bongbong Marcos Agrees that Du30’s ICC Withdrawal Signals the END of Colonial Mentality

One thought on “Bongbong Marcos Reveals his 2019, 2022 Election Plans and Du30 Support that Coincide with Recount Delay

  1. The ICC looks like they are inclined to believe the charges of a certain “judas” who is trying to “sabiotage” the present government, with the help of politicians who won’t hesitate to do anything to achieve their personal interests (under the guise of helping the people).

    President RR Duterte did an excellent move … checkmate ICC !!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *