It is already very simple to just copy and paste a link to share it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and more but what if you have to do this regularly to all these social media and more? Perhaps you already experienced being slowed down by faulty internet connection or just getting fed up in doing the same old routine for many times a day – then it’s time to make use of helpful inventions like Hootsuite. After all, it’s free and you’ll also have some fun while using it.
Basic Registration Procedure
Just log in to Hootsuite and sign up for the free service. You can also pay a minimal fee for Hootsuite Pro where you can post to unlimited social media plus other benefits. There’s no hassle at all because once you’ve provided your email address, it will automatically search for social media account associated with that. You just basically have to select which ones you prioritize for the free service by clicking on the options provided.
Easy Posting Steps
The steps in posting links using Hootsuite is very easy. You don’t even need directions for it but if you insist, here there are:
- Login to your Hootsuite account that you set up earlier
- Notice on the right hand side of the top level bar – the space with a note saying: Click to select a social media network
- Click the social media that you intended to post the link on from the ones uploaded during set up
- On the space at the left side of the top level bar, where it says: Compose message, type in a short intro and attaché the link
- Wait for few seconds to generate link preview then click: Send now
In just one easy process, your link can now be posted to multiple social media. Saving you time and preserving your good mood. Try it and for sure, you will like it!