You might wonder why some blocks are visible in your website which are not supposed to be there – despite not seeing them when using Modzilla Firefox? This is a bit of a nuisance but should not be a big worry – if only you know how to fix it. The process is very easy once you get the right codes for this My Custom CSS technique. Just follow these steps:
- Just search for the Custom CSS plugin
- Install the Custom CSS plugin into the plugin area of your site
- Activate the Custom CSS plugin
- Click the My CSS Custom CSS bar
- Add these codes to the site and save:
Note that once My Custom Custom CSS plugin is activated, you can find the command bar added to the left side of your WordPress Dashboard. Just click on that and you will see the space provided where you can add the necessary codes. This should solve the problem in no time.