Posted on Leave a comment

Faking It?: Robredo Seems to Know that they are Losing against Bongbong Marcos

Bongbong Marcos

By: Elena Grace Flores


[VIDEO]: The opposition is losing against Bongbong Marcos

Bongbong Marcos’ 60% Lead

SMNI commentator Mike Abe said that in the first place, VP Leni Robredo seems to know that the opposition is losing against Bongbong Marcos. This is the very reason why she ran. At 60% approval rate for BBM, the rest can never unite. They would only vie for the remaining 40%.

No Unity for the Opposition

Senator Ping Lacson is a veteran politician. He knows the problem of the opposition. They cannot win against Bongbong Marcos. That’s why he filed his presidential candidacy first. This way, he woun’t be pressured to withdraw if talks may happen for desperate measures.

Faking It

The obvious Photoshop shots on the alleged crowds of Leni Robredo in the north covered by the mainstream and social media synchronically is a manifestation that they are desperate. The worst thing they could have done is faking the images of Bongbong Marcos’ events – just to retaliate to the accusations of real witnesses via social media. This made most Filipinos furious.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.