Posted on Leave a comment

The DOE Cites the Proposed Bangsamoro Basic Law as the Reason for the Deuterium Exploration Delay

Deuterium





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores

acting workshop

Senator Juan Miguel Zubiri, the chairman of the sub-committee on the BBL, reiterates the Senate’s commitment to passing the Proposed Bangsamoro Basic Law bill. Zubiri earlier said that President Rodrigo Du30 expresses the commitment to certify the bill as urgent. This shows clearly that the President is not a dictator as supported by former Senator Bongbong Marcos. However, the power struggle in both the Senate and the Congress causes the delay of the country’s progress. Currently, the Department of Energy cites the pending Bangsamoro issue as the cause for the issuance delay of the oil and gas exploration permit that allows EMGVCI to develop deuterium deposits as hydrogen fuel for the country’s consumption.








Republishing of PTV’s Youtube video by; Elena Grace Flores
[VIDEO]: Du30 has appealed to both the Congress and the Senate but until now resistance is still strong from both chambers. This is an extract from PTV’s news clipping: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsOuo…

A Priority for the Senate

The Senate will prioritize the proposed Bangsamoro Basic Law (BBL) and not the impeachment trial against Chief Justice Maria Lourdes Sereno when the Senate resumes its sessions in May, Senate Majority Leader Vicente “Tito” Sotto III said recently.  However, prior to the April 2  recount of Bongbong Marcos’ electoral protest, Sotto exposes evidence of digital election fraud during the 2016 election.




The Delaying Game of the Anti-Marcos


[VIDEO]: FORMER SENATOR Ferdinand _Bongbong_ R. Marcos Jr., chair of the Senate Committee on Local Government,

Former Senate President Aquilino Pimentel Jr. despite the son’s alleged commitment to the Du30 administration questions the possible violations of the proposed parliamentary system of the Bangsamoro government and the implementation of Shariah laws. Pimentel said the system of government should be presidential, consistent with the 1987 Constitution. It is noted that former Senator Pimentel is an anti-Marcos. Koko Pimentel is also an indirect rival of Bongbong Marcos in the Vice Presidency because, in the constitution, the Senate President is next in line to the VP Post.




Different Faces of the Resistance at the Hearing

[VIDEO]: Senate hearing on the proposed Bangsamoro Basic Law

The co-sponsor of the said law, Senator Risa Hontiveros said this previously in her speech; Bangsamoro is our commitment to peace. A peace that is built on and strengthened by democratic ideals, empowerment, progress, and justice. A peace that has long been awaited by a nation that is trying to heal from its fractured history. She also stresses this; With the Bangsamoro Basic Law, a bill I proudly co-sponsor, we renew our commitment to democracy. The persistent strife and poverty in the region took its damaging toll on our democratization project. So, this lady senator from the opposition is into the passing the law in line with the Presidents wishes. Isn’t she the one who accuses Du30 with term extensions through federalism, and entering into a compromise agreement with the Marcoses?




EMGVCI’s Stand

Banking on the Bangsamoro Basic Law does not make sense because of the A. O. R. is not within the area of ARMM. The property in question for the oil and gas exploration has a T. C. T. privately owned by Maulana. It also has M. O. A from the previous owner, Petronas Oil, OFyzia.  He bought the rights for 10 million USD and has a PNOC-approved permit from all the Barangays, Mayors, and provincial officers. It’s a  Maguindanao A. O. R. NOT a Tausog. However, we don’t want to deal with the oligarch’s big companies and consortium. Our group is a 100 percent Filipino including the engineers from Aramco Petronas Texas oil. We have all-Filipino technicians who are best in the world. They work for Maulanan Oil,  Mindanao, Philippines; said the chairman of the Filipino Consortium.

http://www.mediacurious.com/du30-endorses-emgvci-for-deuterium-extraction-but-why-highlight-joint-south-china-sea-exploration/

https://www.rappler.com/nation/194359-bangsamoro-basic-law-constitutional-btc-senate-hearing

Sotto: Senate to prioritize BBL than Sereno impeachment

Posted on 1 Comment

Bongbong Marcos Wants the Truth Out on Martial Law Abuses and his Pnoy Admin Vindication

Marcos





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores

Bongbong Marcos made it clear in the interview with Jessica Soho that the Marcos family has nothing to do with the alleged Martial Law abuses. Therefore, the minimal compensation allegedly released is between the government and the claimants. On On the Bamgsamoro Basic Law, contrary to the accusation that he is an anti-Moro, he is just defending the rights of Filipinos, Moro or not. It’s about time to bring out the truth surrounding the propaganda against the Marcos namesake.






Youtube video by; GMA News
[VIDEO]: On the new GMA News TV nightly newscast “State of the Nation,” anchor Jessica Soho interviews Senator Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. on the legacy of and allegations against his father, the late strongman



Next Singapore as Tycoon Economy

The young Marcos knows the plans of the older Marcos by heart. So when all of the late president’s strategies are implemented, it is certain that the country can surpass Singapore as a tycoon economy. This is very evident in the energy department. Marcos’ nuclear power plant project is terminated by the late president Cory Aquino. Therefore, it’s not a surprise that rampant brownouts now happen in the Visayas and Mindanao.




Next Libya as per Pnoy

Pnoy states that perhaps the Philippines becomes the next Libya if the late Marcos did not step down. Bongbong corrected him saying that he should be very careful in criticizing Libya because we still have Filipino OFWs making a living there. It is noted that the former president is tactless in his speeches when it comes to discrediting the Marcoses. Due to his poor knowledge of history and current events, he emerges as the most irresponsible president the country ever had.




Compensation of Martial Law Victims is between the Government and the Claimants

Whatever the court verdict on the Martial Law compensation, Bongbong Marcos supports it. The case is between the government and the alleged victims. He reiterated that his father, the late Ferdinand E. Marcos did not commit those abuses. Their name is dragged along the case because PCGG used a fraction of their sequestered wealth to pay off some of the claimants.






Phone Protection: NQ Mobile Security 2 years or NQ Mobile Security 1 year



Marcos’ Vindication on the Pnoy Administration’s Actions on Issues

Marcos clarifies that there is no one who should be blamed for the Bangsamoro delay but Malacañang. It “embargoed” the proceeding for review. Took many months to work on it, but came out with a non-compliant version. He also asked why the Office of the Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process, the presidential peace agency, gave in to demands of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front that our very own Constitution does not at all allow. He might be accused as “anti-Moro” for blocking the BBL but added that the final output of his work will vindicate him and “prove them wrong.”



The Bongbong Marcos I know

Posted on Leave a comment

How the Malaysians Punish Poor Filipinos for Sabah and Bangsamoro Stints of Bongbong Marcos

Bongbong Marcos





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores

Barter trading is a centuries-old practice that goes back to the time when “barter traders” directly exchanged goods for other goods or services without using currencies. They still call it barter even if it has transformed into regular commercial trading using monetary bills. It is temporarily banned by the Malaysian government due to the Lahad Datu standoff with the Sultanate of Sulu declaring its Sabah sovereignty. The ban is lifted just recently but strict rules are applied that made the lives of the marginalized poor even harder.






Youtube video by; NEWS ENGLISH
[VIDEO]: Barter trading activities in all ports in Sabah have been suspended with immediate effect.



Ninoy Aquino’s Move

Ninoy’s son, Aquino III, tried to please the Malaysians for their financial support by signing a law that created a Bangsamoro nation-state. It is complete with its clearly defined people, its territory, and its armed forces that comprise the description of a nation-state status. This is as if the Sabah invasion is not enough and the Malaysians wish to own the Autonomous Region of Muslim Mindanao or the ARMM. This is manifested by the leftist groups; the MILF, MNLF and the CPP-NPA.




Bongbong Marcos Interfered

Marcos’ son, Bongbong Marcos, blocked the conspiracy and exposed this Bangsamoro Basic Law’s violations of the Constitution. The Senate hearings he spearheaded convinced even those supporting it to junk it or at least, amend it so it would conform to our Constitution. He also blocked the Moro Islamic Liberation Front from using it to create the group’s own independent nation.



The Poor’s Suffering

Nuria Malagday, who buys rice regularly at a market in Tawi-Tawi said that she used to be able to buy a sack for the equivalent of US$12 (RM53), but the price had doubled in recent months. Her son, is a tricycle driver and sole breadwinner after her husband’s death. If he earns enough money in a day for  3kg of rice, she makes porridge out of it. If he earns less, they just drink water and then sleep. She has ten children.


Phone Protection: NQ Mobile Security 2 years or NQ Mobile Security 1 year

Sabah- Mindanao Trade Must not Require Passport

Residents of Western Mindanao prefer to purchase goods in Sabah, where commodities are cheap. It is also easier for Tawi-Tawi residents to sail to Sabah than to sail to Zamboanga City. This is a customary trade habit during ancient times when Sabah functions as part of the Philippines. Starting April 15 the Malaysian government requires Filipinos and other foreigners to also present passports or seaman books.This will be implemented in the ports of Sandakan, Tawau, Kudat, and the Federal Territory of Labuan. Malaysia will limit traders’ stay in Sabah for a maximum of 7 days maximum. Boat crew will also be prohibited from transferring to other boats until they reaches their port of origin.





http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2016/11/24/sabah-barter-trade-ban-hits-poor-filipinos-hard/

The Marcoses and the Aquinos compared

Posted on Leave a comment

Duterte Backed by Marcos to Pursue Sabah Claim and Re-Draft Bangsamoro Law

welcome By: Elena Grace Flores
In response to this online article from Global Research: http://www.globalresearch.ca/philippines-malaysia-conflict-drop-the-sabah-claim-focus-on-the-bangsamoro-agreement/5527954

which is a reaction to President-Elect Rodrigo Duterte’s staking a fresh claim on Sabah – and his recognition of Sabah as a Sulu Sultanate of the Philippines territory, this is my take as an International Filipino Writer involved in its painstakingly long investigation.

Up to this date, the Malaysian government through it’s embassy in the Philippines are still offering the Sultanate of Sulu to continue the rent of Sabah – after it was stopped by Sultan Jamalul Kiram when he ran as Senator under former President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo with the promise that she will not drop the Sabah claim. Hard evidences of the lease are still kept in the Sultanate of Sulu’s Headquarters in Zamboanga City from the time the British North Borneo Company rented it in 1878. I am a witness of that when I visited the humble HQ in 2005 after working in the United Nations Conference Center in Bangkok, Thailand where discussions over the claim were discussed by peers after Sultan Kiram submitted his plea to the UN tribunal – in which the UN already recognized Sabah as a Philippine property urging Malaysia to settle the dispute in a diplomatic manner based on the documentary evidence.

The very significant situation seen among the citizens of Sabah is that – despite having the Malaysian citizenship, their origin can be traced back to their Filipino ancestors since the 60’s. Most of them just did not have the choice to retain their Filipino citizenship after Malaysia forcibly took the ownership from the Sultanate of Sulu. The Sabah claim has been kept alive not just for political reasons but just waiting for the right time and alliances. During the time of then President Diosdado Macapagal and Ferdinand E. Marcos, there’s no stopping the Philippines from claiming back Sabah – but media propaganda paved its way into the presidency of Marcos when Ninoy Aquino then Senator connive with the Malaysians to block Marcos’s agenda in claiming it.

Now President Duterte, who is very vocal that his ancestors are pro-Marcos, still retains the strong alliance with the Marcoses and even displayed his loyalty to the son, Bongbong Marcos who just lost his Vice Presidential bid to a Liberal Party bet, Leni Robredo amidst fraud protests. She belongs to the same party of the Philippine traitor, Ninoy Aquino – and she is not getting a cabinet position under Duterte’s reign. She would probably end up as a “door mat” Vice President.

Better yet, Duterte vowed that if he cannot do his promises within 3 to 6 months time, he will turn over the presidency to Bongbong Marcos. Marcos also will redraft the Bangsamoro Law after finding out that many points in there are unconstitutional and some are to the Malaysians’s favor only. Now, if you are someone who doen’t know the real history well enough, it would be unfair to urge president Duterte – that
instead of pursuing the Sabah claim, he should push for the realization of the Comprehensive Agreement on Bangsamoro by the Philippine Congress. The peace Agreement signed between the Government of the Philippines and the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) on the 27th of March 2014 in Manila that paved the way for the creation of a new Muslim autonomous entity, the Bangsamoro, in the southern island of Mindanao is not a guarantee that there will be peace.

Duterte might be adopting the Bangsamoro law under Federalism but only after the approval of the new draft by Senator Bongbong Marcos. Most Filipinos have Muslim origin as per history of the 10 Bornean datus and not only Duterte. Filipinos will never let Sabah go just like that. Blood may be shed and lives will be lost – but if fighting for your sovereign land, it’s worth dying for. Peace and progress will come to the land and to ASEAN after the disputes will be sorted out – peaceful or not!

In response to: http://www.globalresearch.ca/philippines-malaysia-conflict-drop-the-sabah-claim-focus-on-the-bangsamoro-agreement/5527954

Posted on 2 Comments

Balce Aquino’s account got 750M$ Bangsamoro Bribe?

welcome By: Elena Grace Flores
Straight from the Binay headquarters, my visitor cannot believe the information he got; Binay was called by Pnoy to discuss if there’s a way not to let Bongbong Marcos win as his Vice President. We know that the Aquinos and Marcoses are fueding families – but why is the big stir?

The rumor is now spreading that there’s already a proof that the alleged 750M US$ down payment by the Malaysian government should the Bangsamoro Agreement pushes through – was actually sent through Balce Aquino’s account. This was part of the 1B US$ negotiated by a Sultan from Malaysia.

It has been remembered that Senators Bongbong Aquino and Juan Ponce Enrile were strongly oppossing the Bangsamoro version of the Aquino administration. Instead, Bongbong Marcos is willing to present a better option but was not yet given the chance. Could this possible “sell out” move by Malaysia through the Bangsamoro Law be another addition to the 36 cases of plunder answerable by Pnoy when his term ends?

CNN: http://cnnphilippines.com/regional/2015/03/17/Where-will-the-Bangsamoro-funds-go.html

Manila Live Wire: http://www.manilalivewire.com/2015/03/bangsamoro-agreement-a-sell-out-to-malaysia/