Posted on 2 Comments

Aquino Returns to Duterte His Questions on Mamasapano – Bongbong Marcos Reacted

Bongbong Marcos





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores

Former President Benigno Simeon Aquino II’s previous statement is consistent with his answers to President Rodrigo Duterte’s Mamasapano questions. Napeñas who is at fault for not following his orders. He is under the impression that all his commands are undertaken as he is assured of it by the latter.






Youtube video by; ABS-CBN News
[VIDEO]: Former president Benigno Aquino III denied any participation in the botched Mamasapano operation. ABS-CBN News obtained a copy of his counter-affidavit that he submitted to the Ombudsman last month. – The World Tonight, ANC, January 25, 2017



Pnoy’s Recount

Pnoy explains that Napeñas presents Oplan Exodus where he uses 160 Seaborne operatives to encounter more than 3,000 potential enemies. It immediately occurs to him that the SAF can be endangered. So he said he orders Napeñas to coordinate with the AFP for mechanized units, artillery, airplane, soldiers and other assets to be ready. Napeñas allegedly answers “Yes, sir.” In the investigation, there’s no 160 Seaborne. It’s only around 70 men and 54 of them are operators.




PNP Special Action Force Chief Getulio Napeñas

Napeñas, is a two-star police general. He was commander of the PNP elite unit tasked to carry out Oplan Exodus. It was the mission to capture or “neutralize” suspected Malaysian terrorist Zulkifli Abdhir, alias Marwan. It led to the deaths of 44 members of the SAF. He reiterated that Pnoy has no balls to put the blame on him when he authorized every move they took.

Pnoy to Duterte: What would you do if you are in the situation?

Given that it’s true that Napeñas fails to do the security measures ordered by Pnoy, what happen to the check and balance protocol? Under extreme danger, it is basic that no president can do something else but make sure he’s involved every step of the way. Not washing hands or putting the blame to his subordinate.


Phone Protection: NQ Mobile Security 2 years or NQ Mobile Security 1 year

Bongbong Marcos: Pnoy’s Actions not Possible with his Father’s Leadership

As commander in chief, Bongbong Marcos is certain that his late father, former president Ferdinand E. Marcos will not play the blaming game. He would know every action taken or not taken during the encounter. It is not enough to order a general order for a knowledgeable military man. Pnoy’s weakness is seen here but why allow bypassing Mar Roxas as Interior Secretary and ex-PNP OIC Deputy Director General Leonardo Espina in favor of the suspended Purisima? The broken chain of command is still questionable.




http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2017/01/26/1665676/full-text-former-president-aquino-mamasapano

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/561947/news/nation/ex-saf-chief-napenas-hits-aquino-for-blaming-him-on-mamasapano

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/758288/aquino-accountable-for-saf-44-deaths-bongbong-marcos-jr

Posted on 4 Comments

Law-Abiding Citizens are Not Worried of Martial Law – Only the Ones Blocking Bongbong Marcos to Power

Bongbong Marcos





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores

President Rodrigo Duterte vows to declare martial law to preserve the country. What is wrong with that? He is just doing his job as the head of the country. The war on drugs, Marcos burial his alliance with Bongbong Marcos are used to create destabilization in the country by his political enemies. They are very concerned for Bongbong Marcos’ installation in the executive office as the Vice President.






Youtube video by; RT
[VIDEO]: Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte says he could impose martial law if the drug problem in the country becomes “very virulent,” warning that he is prepared to disregard the Supreme Court and Congress.



Martial Law to Preserve the Country

The President is ready to declare martial law – not on the basis of invasion but to preserve the country. External Invasion is one of the conditions in the 1987 Constitution for the chief executive to declare martial law. Sedition rumors through “LeniLeaks” if found to be physically true is a sign of rebellion – but Vice President Leni Robredo and her allies headed by Fil-Am Loida Nicolas Lewis deny this.




Afraid of Bongbong Marcos

Bongbong Marcos is the main reason why Loida Nicolas Lewis calls for the resignation of President Duterte. She is against his alleged intention to pass the presidency to Marcos after winning his electoral protest against Robredo that would make him the new Vice President of the Philippines.

Martial Law and Bongbong Marcos Connection

Critics like Raissa Robles try to implicate Bongbong Marcos to martial law. This is despite the fact that he is not yet in authority during his father’s regime. He may be seen supporting his father’s advocacies – but he cannot be holding legal responsibilities pertaining to its alleged abuses.


Phone Protection: NQ Mobile Security 2 years or NQ Mobile Security 1 year

Who are Afraid of Martial law

People who are afraid of martial law are the anti-Bongbong Marcos. President Duterte is crucified for supporting Marcos – but his conscience dictates that he is doing the right thing for the nation. Most of his policies are adapted from the late president Ferdinand E. Marcos. He used his wisdom to follow the ones wth positive results and perhaps avoids the ones that did not work if there’s any. That is his prerogative as president because after all, he is the only one who can be liable for the failures of his administration if ever. If he wishes Bongbong Marcos to be the next president then he should have very good reasons for it. Trust does not grow from trees. It’s earned!



Posted on Leave a comment

Anti Duterte-Marcos Triggers Coup d’etat by Creating a Stir on AFP, PNP Pay Hike – then Discrediting Bato

Marcos





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores

The slaughter of a Korean national near the office of PNP Chief Director General Ronald “Bato” dela Rosa sounds like a plot to discredit the head of the national police force. This comes after Senator Antonio Trillanes IV call on the Duterte administration to stop taking credit for the increase in the salaries of the military and policemen. He alleged that this is due to Executive Order 201 issued by former president Benigno Aquino III on Feb. 19, 2016 – and has nothing to do with the President’s double pay promise.






Youtube video by; Rappler
[VIDEO]: In order to fulfill one of President Rodrigo Duterte’s campaign promises, Budget Secretary Benjamin Diokno submitted a proposal to increase the regular pay of uniformed personnel.



Pnoy’s Salary Standardization Law (SSL 2015)

In 2015, Congress appropriate P57.91 Billion in Republic Act (RA) No. 10717 or the Fiscal Year 2016 General Appropriations Act (GAA). This is to cover the requirement to implement the compensation adjustment of civilian personnel and military and uniformed personnel in the National Government. The SSL is a general law for salary and benefits standardization. The fulfillment of the law is expected to be during the new administration’s time.




Duterte’s Provision

President Rodrigo Duterte approves an increase in the combat and incentive pay of soldiers and police personnel as part of his campaign promise to improve the lives of the security forces. This is carried out in the Executive Order (EO) No. 3, which took effect on Sept. 1. Under EO 3, the combat duty pay of members of the Armed Forces of Philippines and the Philippine National Police is increased to P3,000 a month. This is six times the current combat pay of P500 a month for soldiers and nine times the P340 a month for police.

Fulfillment of the Laws Passed

Duterte orders the pay increase during the 3rd quarter last year and also promises a double of pay before his six-year term ends. However, during the congressional deliberations on the 2017 national budget last year, Budget Secretary Benjamin Diokno admits that there are no funds to carry out the promised increases in one go.


Phone Protection: NQ Mobile Security 2 years or NQ Mobile Security 1 year

Anti-Duterte and Marcos Sentiments are Used for Destabilization

Duterte’s promises are still finding their way to be fulfilled. Diokno is working on it. Pnoy’s signed order is not specific to the AFP and PNP benefits and combat increases – so why the fuzz from Trillanes? There seems to be an attempt to lure the armed forces to go against the government. This is through the use of anti-Duterte and anti-Marcos sentiments. Discourage the armed forces by making a big deal out of the delayed salary hike, then discredit the PNP chief? Looks like the Liberal Party’s behavior pattern – visible during the Marcos anti-burial protests.




http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2017/01/21/1664672/trillanes-noynoy-administration-okd-afp-pnp-pay-hike

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/864631/duterte-tells-bato-dont-resign

https://www.doj.gov.ph/files/2016/memorandum/MC%20007%20(Salary%20Standardization%20Law%20SSL%202015)%20February%2024,2016.pdf

Posted on Leave a comment

Why Believe a Notable Liar? Trillanes’ Lies Defeated by Social Media Defense Prompts Him to Call for Troll Probe

Trillanes





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores

Senator Antonio Trillanes IV is not only a convicted rebel on parole – but also a convicted liar. He is on bail after a warrant of arrest is issued for his case that former Vice president Jejomar Binay filed against him for his accusing the latter of corruption during the longest ever senate hearings. He has no credibility at all in calling for such probe involving social media trolls bearing false news.






Youtube video by; ABS-CBN News
[VIDEO]: MANILA – A Makati Regional Trial Court judge has ordered the arrest of Senator Antonio Trillanes IV after finding probable cause in the libel case filed against him by former Makati Mayor Junjun Binay.



Abuse of Power by Trillanes

Social media “trolls” are the subjects of a Senate investigation initiated by Senator Antonio Trillanes. In his Resolution No. 259, Trillanes wants the Senate committee on public information and mass media to probe the alleged spread of false, erroneous, distorted, fabricated and/or misleading news and information on social media, carried out by trolls – meaning, social media accounts not bearing the real profile of the owner.




Avoid Manipulation?

According to the Resolution, the probe aims to protect the public from “manipulation” through the spread of “false or misleading news and information.” It also seeks to hold “the authors, distributors or purveyors of the said fake news responsible and/or accountable under the law for the contents they generate or disseminate.”




Tool of Empowerment

Trillanes is disgusted that social media is not anymore a tool for empowerment because his lies are counteracted with attacks on his credibility. When it is true that “social media trolls, do exist,  Trillanes should know that he cannot hold the owners of troll accounts because they are unverifiable. That is why they are called “trolls” or fake social media accounts.


Phone Protection: NQ Mobile Security 2 years or NQ Mobile Security 1 year

Libelous Senator VS Trolls

An elected public official like Trillanes is noted to spread lies against political opponents for character assassination. Binay, Marcos, Duterte and most particularly Bongbong Marcos are some of his major victims. He has ultimate loyalty to the Liberal Party because former President Benigno Aquino III pardoned him for sedition. The people resorted to social media trolls to counteract his lies. It is somewhat like the people of the Philippines versus Trillanes. Who is more believable in this case?




http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/863256/trillanes-wants-probe-on-social-media-trolls

Posted on Leave a comment

Words War on BI Probe: Even the Cool Zubiri can Burst over Trillanes’ Being a Smart Ass – What about Bongbong Marcos?

Zubiri





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores

Senator Antonio Trillanes III already warned President Rodrigo Duterte that his biggest headache in his administration is the Marcos burial. However, it is Trillanes who gets the shock of his life when his being a smart ass did not have the chance to interfere with the former President Ferdinand E. Marcos’ burial at the Libingan ng mga Bayani. All is done before the public knew about it.






Youtube video by; Elena Grace Flores
[VIDEO]: The heated exchange erupted after Zubiri protested Trillanes’ accusation against him and Sen. Richard Gordon that they wanted to whitewash a Senate probe involving former Bureau of Immigration officials.



Smart Ass VS the Cool Head

Senator Juan Miguel Zubiri who is notably cool despite being an arnis champion is pushed to his limits when Trillanes accused him and Gordon for whitewashing the bribery involving former Bureau of Immigration officials. The “words war” reveals the nature of each senator. Zubiri who is factual in everything and Trillanes who is into deception, arrogance, and malicious towards his political enemies and fellow senators. He calls Zubiri a cheater.




Trillanes’ Malicious Accusations via the Media

Trillanes announces to the media that Sen. Gordon and Zubiri do not want the bribery scandal of Sec. Aguirre, BI officials and Jack Lam to be investigated because they know that they can’t stop him. Now, they wanted the case to be in their committee to whitewash, the same as the EJK hearings last month, Trillanes explains. Zubiri reminds Trillanes of his rebellion and that he’s lucky for Pnoy’s pardon that’s why he’s out of jail and now serving the Liberal Party in return.




Zubiri Took Offense on Trillanes’ Accusation

Zubiri stresses that he does not care if there will be an investigation. He moves that the bribery scandal at the BI, to be investigated by Gordon’s Senate blue ribbon committee. Zubiri also insists that he has never been accused of engaging in a whitewash ever when he was a member of the House of Representatives.


Phone Protection: NQ Mobile Security 2 years or NQ Mobile Security 1 year

Unpleasant Exchanges Are Now Off the Record – Trillanes Off the Hook?

Sotto moves to strike off the record the two senators’ unpleasant and unparliamentary exchange – citing that under any circumstances, a senator cannot throw offensive words against another senator. Will Trillanes get a disciplinary action?




http://news.mb.com.ph/2017/01/17/trillanes-zubiri-square-off-over-bi-bribery-probe/