Posted on Leave a comment

Marcos is Confident: Election Protest would speed up under Duterte


welcome By: Elena Grace Flores
Bongbong Marcos, after filing his electoral protest vs. Leni Robredo for the V.P. race said that it took time to finalize the submission process during the last day of filing last June 29, 2016 because from 11AM up to 4PM, there were still people bringing evidences of fraud during the May 9 election. Some were a bit scared but thinking that the past administration will not have a hand in the case anymore, they joined in pursuing the case.

According to Marcos, he is confident that the case will be resolved by the SC justices quickly due to the huge volume of evidence he has submitted. The annexes attached to his petition are around 20,000 pages long.

He is very confident that the electoral protest process will speed up under the Duterte administration. He owed this to the more than 14 million people who voted for him whose rights were violated. The worst of it all, despite the very obvious cheating procedures they did, they were not ashamed of it; he said. Marcos was indeed very disgusted with the act that prompted him to file the protest.

Reference: http://news.abs-cbn.com/nation/06/29/16/marcos-files-election-protest-vs-robredo

Posted on Leave a comment

Outcome of Bongbong Marcos’ Electoral Protest: Fearless Prediction


welcome By: Elena Grace Flores
It is pretty unusual that on the day of Ferdinand Marcos, Jr.’s submission of electoral protest for the Vice Presidential race against Robredo, the media has been very quite about it except this fearless prediction found online which is actually believable.

It says: Bongbong Marcos’ filing of electoral protest before the Presidential Electoral Tribunal will be met with sympathetic favor, thus eventually putting into effect what had been predicted before – that he was cheated and is therefore the rightful Vice President of the Philippines. A backlash of protest from current VP Leni Robredo and camp would also be upcoming.

And continued: Eventually, it will be Bongbong Marcos who will get to continue on as Vice President and Ms. Leni Robredo would have to step down with a lot of controversies and negative disfavor hounding her.

Reference: http://fearlessprediction.blogspot.com/2016/06/bongbong-marcos-prediction-protest.html

Posted on Leave a comment

Marcos’ Tainted Reputation now Faded in Bongbong’s Time


welcome By: Elena Grace Flores
It did not matter if a Marcos won last Vice Presidential race or not. Marcos’ son Ferdinand Marcos Jr., known by his nickname “Bongbong,” leading in various opinion polls was was enough to conclude that he has no more traces of the martial law brutality that media propaganda insisted for him to inherit from his father – as masterminded by their political enemies.

Manila Times wrote: Many Filipinos believe that the country needs a strong, no-nonsense leader to help overcome its struggles with corruption, poverty, drugs and crime. Ronald Chua, a PCGG commissioner, ascribed Marcos Jr.’s popularity to young Filipinos who did not experience life under his father’s rule. “To be honest, millennials, they don’t have any idea of what happened in the ’60s and ’70s,” he said. “What they know is only what they read in the books, and it’s just not enough information — what you can read in the textbooks now is, I would say, just 1% of what happened during the time.”

Those alleged martial law incidents are not anymore important now. The people are more concerned about why after over the past six years, under President Benigno Aquino III, when the Philippines’ annual economic growth rate has been above 6%, ranking the country among the world’s fastest-growing economies – and yet more than a quarter of Filipinos remain impoverished, and the extreme gap between rich and poor weighs heavy in the minds of citizens. This is a bigger problem that the incoming President Duterte now will be facing and not that so-called false history about Marcos.

Reference: http://www.manilatimes.net/martial-law-atrocities-died-with-marcos-binay/216466/

Posted on Leave a comment

Bongbong Marcos’s Electoral Protest: ready for tomorrow’s PET’s submission


welcome By: Elena Grace Flores
Outgoing Senator Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. will finally be filing his electoral protest tomorrow before the Presidential Electoral Tribunal or PET against vice president-elect Leni Robredo; according to the Marcos camp. This is just a day before the June 29 deadline for such action. Abakada party-list Rep. Jonathan de la Cruz, Marcos’ political adviser, confirmed with PhilStar; that they have gathered enough evidence to seek a recount or set aside questionable results in at least 30 areas. “We are expecting the PET to resolve our protest in six months,” he said.

Among the requests included in the protest is to compel the Commission on Elections to audit and examine the automated election system so that they can prove their complaints for the existence of a “fourth server” undisclosed to the public by Comelec and its accomplice, Smartmatic. The election protest filing is the camp’s response to those who voted for Marcos and to the entire Filipino people on their call to to find out what really happened in the May 2016 elections.

It was also indicated in the official protest that between 9 p.m. and 10:10 p.m. on May 9, the election results transmitted showed that Marcos lost in 1,689 precincts, many of which were bailiwicks of the senator, mostly in the provinces of Leyte, Samar, Pangasinan and other areas in Region II – which groupings seemed to be more than just a coincidence.

Reference: http://www.philstar.com:8080/headlines/2016/06/27/1597103/marcos-camp-file-protest-pet-tomorrow

Posted on Leave a comment

Why Do Anti Martial Law Activists Support Bongbong Marcos, like Binay?


welcome By: Elena Grace Flores
Jojo Binay is known to be an avid supporter of Bongbong Marcos, before, during and after the election where the latter ran for Vice President but lost to Leni Robredo amidst fraud allegations – despite being a human rights lawyer during martial law days. He is not alone in this kind of situation. Former anti-martial law activists who participated in the ouster of former President Ferdinand Marcos Sr. are now appealing to the public — to move on from issues of the past. Mandaluyong City Mayor Benhur Abalos, labor leader Terry Tuazon, Cocofed Chairman Efren Villasenor, and Born-Again Bishop Butch Belgica expressed support for the vice presidential bid last election.

He also said that three decades already passed with two presidential terms of the Aquinos but justice has not been served yet for many. So, it is not anymore the fault of the Marcoses. Tuazon, a unionist during martial law, for his part even admitted that he was impressed with Marcos’ labor platforms. Villasenor also noted that it was the senator who backed their position over how the coco levy fund is to be used and ensured that this will benefit coconut farmers throughout the country. Bishop Belgica added that the senator is the most qualified to become vice president and will become an asset to the winning president, because of his long experience in handling local government.

Marcos was pleased to hear that these former anti-Marcos activists expressed their support for him despite the negative media propaganda against him and his father. All of them agreed to Binay that there has been no administration that performed better than the late President Ferdinand E. Marcos’ government especially after the Edsa Revolution in 1986 – and the Aquinos are the worst ever leaders that the Philippines ever got.

Reference: http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2016/04/18/anti-martial-maw-activists-support-bongbong-marcos-vice-presidential-vp-bid-candidacy.html