Posted on Leave a comment

Liza & Bongbong Marcos, Happy to step back for Sandro





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores
Nothing is as stressful as the campaign period for politicians but it’s not over yet for Senator Bongbong Marcos – since the electoral protest process is still going on. However, family life continues and the funny thing is, it’s his son Sandro who became an instant social media star after he made comments online.

The senator or rather former senator is not anymore holding any vital position at the moment – but being a stage father for Sandro. He even joked that while Sandro’s message went viral via social media, no one was listening to his campaign speech.

The remarks saying; “The easiest way to politics is through showbiz,” was quite flattering to them because it means that Sandro has the qualities to be in that business aside from politics. Liza also threw her support by saying that the copuple will be contented to be Sandro’s manager. This way of handling family life is a great example that no matter how hard the family is going through, the good relationship between parents and their children will never change and that’s what Filipino family is all about.

Reference: http://www.abante-tonite.com/bongbong-marcos-alalay-na-lang-ng-panganay.htm

We are compliant to EU’s Cookie Policy: http://carelinkwebpr.com/cookie-policy/

Posted on Leave a comment

Duterte’s Quick Justice may Grace Marcos Camp’s early win Claim





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores
The Marcos camp seemed like it initially won the fraud case they filed contesting the Vice presidency seat Deputy City Prosecutor Rector Macapagal on did not give into the delaying tactics of Smartmatic and turned down the request of Smartmatic led by Valenzuelan Marlon Garcia, head of technical team by ordering him to answer one by one the 37 questions raised by the camp of former senator Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr.This looked like there’s a powerful hand there saying that it won’t tolerate slow justice as mentioned by President Rodrigo Duterte earlier with regards to Arroyo’s case.

Manila Times reported: The main argument here is if indeed Garcia touched the server without the consent of the Commission on Elections en banc which he admitted when the 37 questions were read to him by the prosecutor,” Vic Rodriguez, lawyer for Marcos, told reporters, referring to the Comelec.
Garcia admitted the existence of “meet me rooms” where servers were placed.
The Marcos camp earlier revealed the existence of a “fourth server” or the “queue server,” which had been kept secret from the public by the Comelec and Smartmatic. Rodriguez pointed out that instead of being transmitted directly to the three servers, namely the Municipal Board of Canvassing server, the Comelec server and the transparency server, the results of the May 9 elections were instead coursed through the “queue server.”

It added: But when Information Technology expert Ethan Angeles, on questioning by the panel, defined what the Queue Server was as being a system where all data are consolidated and processed, Garcia immediately denied that there was a server, which had such function, in the automated elections system or AES.
Rodriguez said the admission on the existence of several other servers in the AES validated their earlier contention that Smartmatic was not forthright in the system it employed during the elections, putting the integrity of the polls under a cloud of doubt.
Charged for violation of Section 4(a) of the Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2012 or Republic Act 10175 were Garcia, Elie Moreno, an Israeli and Project Director; Neil Banigued and Mauricio Herrera, both members of the Technical Support Team; and Comelec IT experts led by Rouie Peñalba, Nelson Herrera a

Reference: http://www.manilatimes.net/marcos-camp-claims-early-win-in-fraud-case/275157/http://carelinkwebpr.com/cookie-policy/

Posted on Leave a comment

Smartmatic and Comelec’s Rejoinder Failure over Marcos’ Electoral Protest can Lead to early Decission


welcome By: Elena Grace Flores




No matter how Comelec and Smartmatic defense lawyers tried to discredit complainant Jonathan de la Cruz, a former representative of Abakada party-list by saying that he had no personal knowledge of the alleged hash code change, both entities can’t still prove that they’ve got nothing to do with the alteration allegations thrown against them.

The Marcos camp said that July 15 at 1:30 p.m. is the schedule for the next hearing and if and when Smartmatic and Comelec fail to submit a rejoinder, the case should proceed to the decision submission. This was explained by Anna Liza Logan, lawyer of the Marcos camp.

Bongbong Marcos deliberately submitted the electoral protest at last minute on the June 29 deadline because he was advised by President Rodrigo Duterte to file it when he is already the official president so that it won’t be thrown out into the garbage can. Macalintal, Robredo’s lawyer earlier criticized the documents filed by Marcos daying that it was not a proper electoral protest where his client’s name now Vice President Leni Robredo was not mentioned. Perhaps Macalintal made an oversight that before reaching the conclusion that will implicate his client, the roots must be tackled first.

Reference: http://www.manilatimes.net/marcos-camp-confident-of-winning-cybercrime-case/271735/

We are compliant to EU’s Cookie Policy: http://carelinkwebpr.com/cookie-policy/



http://www.hitwebcounter.com/

Counter For WordPress

Posted on Leave a comment

Macalintal Strikes again with his Biased Assumptions on the Electoral Protest filed by Marcos


welcome By: Elena Grace Flores
Inquirer reported that: An election lawyer who served as a counsel of Vice President Ma. Leonor “Leni” Robredo in the canvassing of votes said the 1,000-page election protest filed by defeated vice presidential candidate Sen. Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. before the Supreme Court was “dismissible.”

He said that the petition filed by Senator Ferdinand Marcos consisting of 3 parts questioning the proclamation of elected Vice President Leni Robredo is NOT an election protest. It did not name Ms. Robredo as the one responsible for the alleged irregularities, hence, she could not be made to answer for such scattershot allegations in Marcos’ petition,” Macalintal said in a statement.

“The ‘second part’ consists of alleged ‘traditional modes of cheating’ like vote-buying, pre-shading and intimidation and failure of election. Again, these are election offenses cases which should have been filed with the Law Department of the Comelec and not before the [Presidential Electoral Tribunal] as the latter has no jurisdiction to hear and decide election offense cases,” Macalintal said. Perhaps what Macalintal is saying that the Comelec, Smartmatic and the Liberal Party should annswer first before they can implicate Robredo with any wrongdoings.

Reference: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/793514/marcos-protest-dismissible-election-lawyer

Posted on Leave a comment

Marcos is Confident: Election Protest would speed up under Duterte


welcome By: Elena Grace Flores
Bongbong Marcos, after filing his electoral protest vs. Leni Robredo for the V.P. race said that it took time to finalize the submission process during the last day of filing last June 29, 2016 because from 11AM up to 4PM, there were still people bringing evidences of fraud during the May 9 election. Some were a bit scared but thinking that the past administration will not have a hand in the case anymore, they joined in pursuing the case.

According to Marcos, he is confident that the case will be resolved by the SC justices quickly due to the huge volume of evidence he has submitted. The annexes attached to his petition are around 20,000 pages long.

He is very confident that the electoral protest process will speed up under the Duterte administration. He owed this to the more than 14 million people who voted for him whose rights were violated. The worst of it all, despite the very obvious cheating procedures they did, they were not ashamed of it; he said. Marcos was indeed very disgusted with the act that prompted him to file the protest.

Reference: http://news.abs-cbn.com/nation/06/29/16/marcos-files-election-protest-vs-robredo