By: Elena Grace Flores
Sometimes we get too desperate in increasing our web traffic and can easily be tempted with unbelievable SEO promises. If you don’t know much about search engine optimization, the offers can sound very realistic and affordable. However, if you only read the facts, you will know easily that they are hoaxes! Read this:
By: Mike Tekula
Wherever there is a knowledge gap between the the service provider and the customer, there is an opportunity to deceive. Look around any market that fits this description – you’ll find dishonesty. http://unstuckdigital.com/8-seo-scams/
It might only be 50 dollars but it is still 50 dollars if you are lured by a scammer. Beware at all times and be knowledgeable with how SEO works. This way, you can’t be a willing victim for them. It’s better be sure than sorry!
By: Elena Grace Flores
Beware of this Family:
BF International Barangay Case No. 683-13: Lorna Mildred Cervantes (pictured on the right) did not pay 4 months rent amounting to 46,000 Pesos, 7,000 Pesos Meralco bill and 5,000 Pesos Maynilad bill.
She also brought with her the TV stand which is supposed to be one of the collateral exchanging it with 3 dysfunctional electric fans when intercepted by Casimiro Village Phase 3 security guard. Nonetheless, she still managed to remove all the electric lights of the apartment and the provisional fire extinguisher.
Ma Laarnie Cervantes Fernandez alias Lally Fernandez who’s husband is a taxi driver also did not pay 8 months rent while staying at Mrs. Ponching’s apartment at Casimiro Village Phase 1 as reported allegedly by the KPM association of Casimiro Village Phase 3. She moved in with her sister Lorna Mildred Cervantes at Casimiro Village Phase 3 where there were petitioned by the Homeowners Association to be evicted due to operating small businesses without permit using the apartment, parking a taxi inside the village without sticker, storing their things in the place and living there without the approval of the owner.
She was all the while the support of her sister during the eviction process sighting that legal processes take time and they can benefit to stay for free until the case has been executed.
After they were evicted from Casimiro Village Phase 3, an alleged motorcycle buyer of John Paul Cervantes (pictured on right), the son of Lorna Cervantes complained that the vehicle that they bought from his small vehicle buy and sell business did not have proper documentation thus preventing them to change the ownership. He was terrorizing the security guards during his part-time stay at Casimiro Village Phase 3 as per the guards’ log book report.
Also, a legal notice from the Bank of Makati (A Rural Bank), Inc. was also received at their vacated place for Ronnie Jeorge Carbungco Santos for his delinquent account that remained unpaid! Contact RECEIVERS AND LIQUIDATORS to verify c/o Mr. Bernard San Fernando Tel Nos. 02 6333931 or 6384446.
They may look like a decent family but beware…it’s just their tactic! Tough times can often make a family financially unable to pay their responsibilities but with Lorna Cervantes’ family, it’s their way of life – and they just cover them up by giving free food to their followers or throwing parties and get together including some drinking sessions!
Don’t be their next victim. Call to check the authenticity of this report at Barangay BF International c/o Barangay Secretary Nelly Angana, Joan Fortich and Executive Officer Richard Lacson Tel No. 02 8202016 Case No. 683-13 Elena Grace Flores vs Lorna Mildred Cervantes.
By: Gynn Flores
It is every businessman’s dream to be able to accelerate his profits. Therefore any effective way is taken into consideration. Nowadays, the internet is a big marketing option. It reaches practically more people than tri-media advertisements – that is basically, TV, print and radio exposures. Hiring an effective marketer can also help in formulating marketing ideas and in implementing them. Constant monitoring of promotional activities is a must to maximize results. Consumer credit counseling service is not only offered by financial companies. It can be offered by commercial companies to help prospective clients in managing deferred purchases. Here are points to consider improving sales and therefore accelerating profits:
- Employ the right sales personnel. Hard work and strategic approach are a must so choose people who have these abilities and motivate them with attractive incentives.
- Put up a web site and if possible in many different languages to enable foreign speaking people to read your advertisements.
- Give your clients a surprise bonus for buying this will entice them to buy from you again. Also they will talk about getting more than what they expect which is a perfect advertising campaign for you.
- Send greeting cards to clients just near you and online to those who are farther during holidays and special occasions. This will improve your relationship with them. Simple advertisement can also be incorporated with the card.
- Choose the right target market for your products and services. This will make the marketing effort more effective.
- Give customers the option to buy other products or add on products when they decide to buy your main product or service at the point of sale. This will automatically increase your sales and therefore a chance to make some more profits and convert slow moving items to cash.
- Always think of new ways to entice people to buy your products or services. You could add extra free bonuses, delivery options or payment options. New promos or freebies will always be more exciting and if they are used to variations, they will regularly visit your site for new items that they can avail on promo.
- Welcome other businesses to sell your products. It could be a simple joint venture deal for a period of time. This will generate more sales for you.
- Regularly follow-up with all your prospects and current clients. When people see you or your ad more often, they are more likely to buy.
- Constantly learn new sales ideas and educate yourself with new strategies to increase sales. You can read books and publications on business, advertising and marketing. You can also read on other businesses strategies and adapt it to your own business.
Having considered all of the above, there is a very big chance you will make good. Discipline is important for everybody especially in business so a consumer credit counseling service will be beneficial not only for the business but also for the buyers and their credit providers. Make a team out of your people and delegate but always monitor their activities. Have you heard of the saying “when the cat is away, the mouse will play?”
Image Source: Libcom
By: Gynn Flores
When you are thinking of going into business, you need to know what will sell best. Fast selling items be it merchandise or services give you the chance to earn more than engaging in a slow paced business where you keep inventory for a long time. This will just make you incur huge cost of money and overhead which actually eats up your profits. Consider these real scenarios that trigger people to buy:
- People want to make money. They may want to start their own business and therefore have to procure merchandise and equipment they will need for the business. When they have their own business, it makes them feel successful.
- People want to save time and want to buy things in one go. Make sure you have other items that your clients might need along with their main purchase. This will give you more sales actually. Your client want their work done fast and spend time enjoying life’s pleasures. This will make them feel more relaxed.
- People want to save money and go for promos and freebies. So come up with promotions and give-away from time to time. They want to invest their savings for the future or save for a big purchase. This will make them feel more secure.
- People want to look better and updated. They might want to lose weight, tone their body, improve their facial features, use the latest gadgets or wear the latest fashion. This will make them feel more attractive.
- People want to learn something new. They may want to learn a new martial arts technique, build a deck or cook a new and exciting dish. This will make them feel more intelligent.
- People want to live longer. They may want to get in shape, eat better or have extra energy. This will make them feel healthy and fit.
- People want to be comfortable. They may want to be relieved from their aches and pains, sleep in a more comfortable bed, live in nice houses or drive a fast car. This will make them feel relaxed and relieved.
- People want to be loved. They may not want to be lonely anymore and want to go dating in a posh restaurant, have coffee with friends and relatives, spend a holiday in a posh resort or simply watch a movie with a loved one. This will make them feel wanted.
- People want to be popular. They may want to become a celebrity or excel in school and get the top rank or maybe excel in their favorite sport. This will make them feel praised and admired.
- People want to have pleasure. They may want to satisfy their cravings for food or sexual desires. This will make them feel more satisfied and fulfilled.
When starting a business, consider the above triggers. Choose one where you are passionate about, or have the experience in doing. This will give you ease and confidence in the business you want to get into. Being alien to something you want to start will be too risky as it becomes your training ground. There is a big chance to fail which will definitely make you lose your capital.
Image Source: Salescatcher
By: Gynn Flores
Making sound financial decisions can be learned. Although some are born to have good business sense, there still no guarantee to financial success thus paving the way for services like credit counseling or business consultancy. Some people spend a lifetime trying to make it but others are blessed to hit the right note at once to succeed early in life. Here are guidelines that you can follow in making sound financial decisions:
- Identify your goal. Study and understand every opportunity thoroughly if it matches your objective. Do not make decisions on impulse.
- Identify the risks involved. Do some researches and talk to financial consultants. Weigh your options thoroughly with regards to the risk factors involved and the length of the return of investment period. Make a go for it if the risks are calculated and you have the means to cover for the duration.
- Personalize your approach and do not depend on other people to decide for you. After studying the pros and cons of the matter, decide for yourself. Listen to advices but never let anyone intimidate you with the decision you want to make. Bear in mind that losses will not be suffered by the person giving you the advice but by you only.
- Conduct a background check. Know the people involved and determine if they could be trusted with your investment. Trace the track record of the company and the people behind it. Their business must not only be registered with the proper government agencies concerned but also endorsed by prominent institutions or financial figures.
- Put your best foot forward when getting into something and be hands-on with the business all throughout the operation. If you can’t hire someone better than you are. Just see to it that your inputs are heard and considered with regards to safeguarding your investment.
- Do not be easily impressed on figures used in presentations. Those are all probabilities and might be overstated as compared to the actual revenues you can make. On the first sign of incidents leading to failures, be there to troubleshoot and do not wait for things to get worse before acting on them.
It takes a lot of maturity and experience to be able to make sound financial decisions. You will acquire this over years of taking care of your own finances. It can be on a trial and error basis which is quite risky but making a plan and sticking to it can save expensive mistakes. There are really no guarantees when it comes to making these important decisions but you can always protect your resources by minimizing the risks.
Image Source: CI.South