Communist Party of the Philippines founder Joma Sison said that he is always a target of Bongbong Marcos’ trolls. While in exile, he discloses that he does not pay any attention to those alleged fake news. The allegations that he is very wealthy abroad and that Ninoy Aquino and he masterminded the Plaza Miranda grenade bombing in 1971 are obviously false, Sison added.
[VIDEO]: Joma Sison, binira si Pres. Duterte matapos kanselahin ang peace talks sa CPP-NPA-NDFP
Sison takes his latest arrest pronouncement in the Netherlands over alleged murder charges back home as another fake news. He attributed it this time to President Duterte’s troll army. He retaliates by calling the President the worst kind of terrorist who even surpasses the alleged dictatorship of the late President Ferdinand Marcos.
Target of Bongbong Marcos
The CPP founder complains that he has long been a target of Bongbong Marcos’ troll army. He said that the two bogus news websites which reported his so-called arrest by Dutch operatives for his alleged involvement in the assassination of three communist leaders in the Philippines in 2003 and 2006 are a mere rehash of his arrest by Dutch policemen in 2007.
Social Media Trolls
Sison admits that fake news in social media is effective in the short term. However, it won’t last long. “If there are truth teams in the central and chapters of patriotic and democratic organizations, they can easily answer and defeat this paid Marcos and Duterte trolls in e-warfare,” he said.
Sison went into self-exile in The Netherlands after the 1986 Edsa People Power Revolution. It ousted Bongbong Marcos’ father. The Liberal Party specifically the Aquinos benefitted from the revolt that Former Senator Juan Ponce Enrile calls a mutiny. The Aquino patriarch, Ninoy Aquino was the brain in the merger of the CPP-NPA that Du30 now officially declares as terrorist groups. If they are not connected, why does Sison talks similarly to Marcos’ VP rival, Leni Robredo whom he challenges in an election protest?
The Philippines marks the first year since the late President Ferdinand Marcos was buried a hero. This is upon the orders of the President following the law. The country recognizes the LNMB as its heroes’ cemetery and loyalists insist that he is indeed a hero. He has done a lot more than the so-called democracy icon, Cory Aquino and her rebel husband Ninoy.
[VIDEO]: Former president Ferdinand Marcos was buried at the Libingan ng mga Bayani with full military honors past noon last November 18, 2016.
Minority Senators are Against but not the Majority
In government, minority senators criticize Marcos’ LNMB interment. Supporters of the Marcos family retaliate with calls to “move on.” They inspire Filipinos to focus on the country’s current problems, Then, work with the President towards progress. The majority can only support the Filipino leader. No one can deny he was a soldier, former President, and saved the country from the terrorists and communism.
More Struggles after EDSA
Marcos’ declaration of Martial Law instilled discipline among Filipinos. The golden era is still fresh in the minds of golden-agers. This is despite the media propaganda painting it from white to black. Poverty and alleged human rights violations escalate especially during and after the two consecutive Presidential terms of the Aquinos. However, incompetent acts are publicized only during the term of Du30, a Marcos ally.
The President’s Support
Critics repeatedly point out that the Philippines is once more led by a strongman. They accuse President Du30 of unfounded things – just to discredit Bongbong Marcos who is his preferred Vice President. Ferdinand Marcos’ namesake awaits the date for the recount on his election protest against VP Leni Robredo.
Injustice to Bongbong Marcos
The “simple and private” funeral rites, as requested by the Marcos family, were carried out last year. This aims to give closure to his family and supporters. However, his detractors cannot accept that finally, the truth prevails that the Aquinos are not the heroes but the brilliant Marcos.