Posted on Leave a comment

Politics, Liza Marcos are Just Comelec Chair’s Escape Goats for Corrupt Election Practices

election





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores

Comelec Chair, Andres Bautista is now under a bad light after his wife reveals his alleged ill-gotten wealth. No matter how he discredits his own wife’s testimonies, all evidence still points to him. The name of Atty. Liza Marcos, Bongbong Marcos’ wife even surfaces through media inquiries – but Paricia Bautista denies this. According to her lawyers, politics got nothing to do with the signed affidavit. This is despite its huge implications on the integrity of the 2016 election.






Youtube video by; GMA News
[VIDEO]: Panayam kay Atty. Jan Robert Beltejar, abugado ni Patricia Paz Bautista




Ultimate Purpose

Patricia Bautista, wife of Comelec Chairman Andres Bautista said; “I have also been told that several PR practitioners have been hired to besmirch my reputation. Still, despite all these attempts to discredit me, I am issuing this statement with one goal: to fight for the truth, for myself, my children, and for our country.”



Verifiable Evidence

Mrs. Bautista discovers several items in their home like money in checkbooks, passbooks, several offshore accounts, millions of bundles of cash, and various titles to properties that are not in his SALN which was at P176.3 million. 30 bank accounts with the Luzon Development Bank Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City amounting to P227,701,053 in total; five bank accounts with the Luzon Development Bank Makati branch with a total amount of P101,519,909; two accounts with Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation at P257,931.60 and US dollar 12,778.30; and an account with Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) amounting to Hong Kong dollar948,358.97




Real Properties and Investments

Real estate properties that the Comelec chair purchased but are not in his SALN are Unit 17A, The Suite at One Bonifacio High Street plus parking slots and The District in San Francisco, California, USA. Apart from local properties. Overseas investments in the form of his interests in corporations and loan agreements are Bauman Enterprises Limited that Bautista set up with the Bank of Singapore; Mantova International Limited, a company established in Brunei Darussalam on April 26, 2011; and Mega Achieve Inc., a company established in Anguilla on July 15, 2014.









Discovery Favors Marcos’ Protest

It is expected that Bongbong Marcos’ electoral protest against Leni Robredo can be blamed for Mrs. Bautista’s disclosure. This is just in line with Marcos’ first part of the protest where he questions Comelec’s Smartmatic choice when they have no proven automated election capability. Some Senators think that this latest development can certainly affect those races with slim margins – like the Marcos-Robredo VP race.




https://www.brigadanews.ph/article/national/%27Marcos-poll-protest-walang-kinalam-sa-reklamo-vs-poll-chair%27

Comelec chair cries extortion, blackmail




Posted on 8 Comments

Bongbong Marcos’ Digital Election Fraud Accusation Looms as Comelec Chair’s Wife Confesses

election





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores

Andres Bautista, Ex-Pnoy’s appointee was the PCGG Chair in charge of chasing the alleged ill-gotten wealth of the Marcoses. Now, he’s the Comelec Chair whom Bongbong Marcos accuses of conniving with Smartmatic. This pertains to the dirtiest ever digital election in 2016 that favors Liberal Party candidates especially VP Leni Robredo.






Youtube video by; INQUIRER.net
[VIDEO]: After meeting with President Rodrigo Duterte, the wife of Commission on Elections Chair Andres Bautista submitted last week to the National Bureau of Investigation an affidavit. She says that the Comelec chief might have amassed nearly P1 billion worth of ill-gotten wealth.



Wife’ Affidavit

Patricia Paz “Tish” Bautista submitted the affidavit on Aug. 1, five days after meeting the President in Malacañang. She discloses several passbooks, real property documents under her husband’s name and some of his relatives. Those were not included in his 2016 statement of assets, liabilities and net worth or SALN.



Impeachment Possibility

“I understand that since Andy holds the position of Comelec chair, he is liable to be impeached should there exist valid and sufficient grounds to hold him in a trial for an impeachable offense under Sec. 2, Article XI of the 1987 Philippine Constitution,” Patricia said in the affidavit. Bautista was appointed by former President Benigno Aquino III as Comelec Chair in May 2015. In 2010, Aquino also made him Presidential Commission on Good Government Chairman. PCGG is the agency tasked with going after the ill-gotten wealth of the late dictator Ferdinand Marcos and his family.



Kept in the Dark

Her lawyers insist that Patricia has no hand in the purchase or acquisition of the questionable properties because her husband always kept her in the dark with regards to their assets. Patricia said that based on her own assessment, the cumulative value of the properties at their acquisition costs was between P250 million and P300 million. It is “definitely more than P158.5 million” that Bautista declared in his 2016 SALN.








Disclosure Supports Marcos

Patricia discloses her discoveries to the media as what she divulged through her NBI affidavit. She also narrates her life she had with her husband of 17 years from whom she wants to separate since 2013. Her revelation only supports Bongbong Marcos’ accusation of Comelec’s connivance with the Liberal Party to block his victory. Since the President already knows this, she definitely made the right move.




https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/889902/robredo-haggles-with-sc-bongbong-pays-up-in-election-protests




Posted on Leave a comment

Bongbong Marcos is Confident on Revision of Election Votes after Recount

election





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores

Bongbong Marcos is confident that the retrieval of ballots and other relevant election paraphernalia can lead to an immediate revision of votes by October. This is if the recount can start middle of August. On the other hand, Robredo’s camp insists that the PET must first resolve the issue on the digital election integrity. This is the first part of Marcos’ electoral protest.






Youtube video by; News5Everywhere
[VIDEO]: Ipinapa-manual recount ng magkabilang panig ang ilang probinsya na walang bumoto para kina VP Leni Robredo at ex-Sen. Bongbong Marcos.



Quiet August

Marcos supporters are already asking for updates on the electoral protest as soon as August starts. However, the Marcos camp expects the Supreme Court to start the recount by mid-August. The retrieval of ballot boxes from Marcos’ key provinces was already requested upon paying in full.




Limit Witnesses

The PET directed both camps to submit their respective comments, within 5 days, on issues that the tribunal identified in connection with Marcos’ and Robredo’s respective poll protests. This includes limiting their witnesses to three per precinct. By now, both camps must have shortlisted their witnesses already.



Recount Preparation

Marcos thanked the Supreme Court for the actions it has taken to fast-track the recount process. He expressed his faith in the tribunal. Earlier, the PET assigned a panel of justices to assist in the recount as suggested by Marcos. The venue of the process is already determined and equipped with the necessary fixtures. The basketball court will serve as the center for the activity.








October Revision of Election Votes

Marcos’ lead counsel, George Garcia, said he sees no need to contest or oppose the motion of Robredo to resolve the integrity issue first. He just hoped that the revision of votes would begin in October. If this is undertaken, results can be known already by February – at least for their camp’s pilot areas: Negros Oriental, Camarines Sur, and Iloilo provinces.




http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/07/11/17/bongbong-marcos-bullish-on-revision-of-votes-in-vp-race




Posted on Leave a comment

Binay Not Surprised with the Witch Hunt of the Ombudsman to Prosecute Bongbong Marcos’ Supporters

Ombudsman





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores

Former vice president Jejomar Binay Sr. and his son, “JunJun”  are not surprised when Ombudsman Conchita Carpio Morales, an Aquino appointee filed criminal charges of graft and falsification of public documents charges against them. This is for the allegedly anomalous procurement in the construction of the P1.3-billion Makati Science High School Building.






Youtube video by; ABS-CBN News
[VIDEO]: We find the strangest bed fellows in Philippine politics. This report tells us about the curious case of Gringo Honasan and Jojo Binay.



Cases Filed by the Ombudsman

Morales confirmed her order to file criminal charges against the Binays for allegedly conspiring to rig the procurement of the 10-storey science high school building on Kalayaan Avenue in Makati. The younger Binay was ordered charged with four counts of violation of Section 3(e) of the anti-graft law, and three counts of Falsification.




Witch Hunt against the Binays

Binay’s spokesperson Joey Salgado said the Binays’ indictment came as no surprise. He accused the Ombudsman of launching a “witch hunt against them. This is just to continue the election campaign of the Ombudsman as a “tool” of the Liberal Party. She just intends to politically persecute the enemies of her party including the current President. It is noted that Morales and Du30 are now having a war of words.



Common Interest

Prior to the 2016 election, there was a confusion why Senator Gringo Honasan chose to run as Vice President with Binay as his Presidential candidate. Meanwhile, Honasan’s ally Senator Juan Ponce Enrile endorsed Bongbong Marcos as VP. It even got more complicated when the Binay-Honasan tandem promoted Marcos despite Honasan’s running for the same position. Now, it is evident that their common goal is to support the return of Ferdinand Marcos’ namesake.








Bongbong Marcos’ Evidence in the Electoral Protest

Relevant evidence gathered by the Marcos camp to support his electoral protest against Leni Robredo was from the Binay Camp through its initiator Pastor Boy Saycon. It is remembered that Saycon accompanied whistle blowers of the alleged digital fiasco of Smartmatic that implicates the Comelec into its connivance with the alleged election fraud in a Senate hearing.




Binays ordered charged with graft over P1.3-B Makati Science HS building mess




Posted on 2 Comments

Bongbong Marcos Asks Supreme Court to Start the Recount Now

election





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores

Bongbong Marcos in an interview said that the recount must start immediately if Leni Robredo has nothing to hide. This follows the mandate of the Supreme Court to resolve the election protest swiftly without unnecessary delay. On the other hand, Robredo’s supporter has yet to complete her balance for the counter-protest fee.






Youtube Video by; Eagle News

[VIDEO]: Robredo should agree with recount if she has nothing to hide, Marcos tells Supreme Court




No More Delay

Marcos stresses a large number of undervotes in his protest. He urges the Supreme Court to start the recount in the 3 pilot provinces; Camarines Sur, Iloilo and Negros Oriental. Right after he has paid in full during the Preliminary Conference, he requests the retrieval of the ballot boxes from the identified precincts.




Motion for Reconsideration

Robredo’s motion consideration is already set aside by the PET after deciding for the recount instead of dealing with the first part of Marcos’ protest that questions the integrity of the entire election. Marcos only contested the VP post so might as well resolve that through the immediate recount.




Comelec is Set Aside

The first part of Marcos’ petition is the Automated Election System or AES that raises why Comelec decides on Smartmatic for the digital election. The “traditional” modes of cheating like vote buying, pre-shading, intimidation and failure of elections are the issues for the second part. The third part focuses on the introduction by Smartmatic’s Marlon Garcia of the new hash code into the transparency server.









Robredo’s Supporters Carry the Burden

Robredo’s supporters; social welfare secretary Corazon Soliman, former human rights commissioner Paulynn Sicam, former Bases Conversion, and Development Authority board director Zorayda Amelia Alonzo, award-winning singer Celeste Legaspi-Gallardo, Ateneo de Manila University Press director Karina Bolasco, and Museong Pambata founder Nina Lim-Yuson announced that they have raised 6M Pesos already out of the 7M balance of Robredo for the counter protest. The Supreme Court tends to be lenient to Robredo on monetary issues than Marcos.




http://www.rappler.com/nation/177269-robredo-supporters-raise-millions-pesos-election-protest-fee

Piso for Robredo Revived for Supreme Court Approval vs Bongbong Marcos