Posted on

International Media Hinted that Ferdinand Marcos is Coming Back

international





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores

The international headline of Reuters is indeed very catchy especially to the detractors of the late President Ferdinand E. Marcos. Alarms are raised like Marcos is coming back from the dead to get back to those who accused him of crimes he did not commit. It is actually referring to the son who has the same name, Ferdinand Marcos, Jr. He is better known as Bongbong Marcos.






Youtube video by; TRENDING NGAYUN
[VIDEO]: LENI ROBREDO BUONG LAKAS NA IPAPABASURA ANG PROTESTA NI BONGBONG MARCOS SA VOTE RECOUNT



Robbed of Victory

Bongbong Marcos is keen to do the necessary steps towards securing a recount of votes in the Vice Presidential election last year in which he says he was unfairly robbed of victory. This is despite the high cost of the recount.




Pricey Justice

He already deposited about 36 million pesos ($728,500) as partial payment for the recount of votes in 42 percent of polling precincts. Marcos is set to pay another 30 million pesos on July 14 to complete recounting votes in more than 39,000 polling precincts nationwide.



Favored Successor

Robredo’s relationship with the Philippine President is far from close and he frequently jokes about her in public. Du30’s father, who is a former Mindanao province governor, served under the Marcos regime when he was first elected president in 1965. He himself speaks highly of the younger Marcos and is very fond od his sister, Imee Marcos. There was a time in China that Du30 introduces Marcos as the new Vice President if he wins the electoral protest against Leni Robredo.









Recount is Near

Five days before June 21, both Marcos and Robredo camps must submit their manifestations for the preliminary conference as scheduled. The Protestant must submit three priority areas for the initial recount. This would determine if there’s a basis to continue it to the fullest. Most Filipinos are confident that this time, the real winner for the VP post will soon be revealed.




http://www.reuters.com/article/us-philippines-election-protest-idUSKBN17J0X5




Posted on

Bongbong Marcos: The President is Trustworthy Enough to Handle Martial Law

supreme court





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores

Bongbong Marcos backs the President’s imposition of martial law in Mindanao.  The military continues to hunt down Maute Group members in Marawi City responsible for many terror and rebellious attacks. The idea is to suppress them before they are allowed to grow. It is evident that some locals are also coddling them which the government prohibits.






Youtube video by; DUTERTENOMICS NEWS
[VIDEO]: SALUDO NI BONGBONG MARCOS SANG AYON SA NAGING DESISYON NG PRES DUTERTE NA MARTIAL LAW SA MARAWI CITY



Alliance

The Marcos-Du30 alliance is not a secret. It may be hard to “second guess” the President’s decision for Marcos, especially in matters of national security. Since the Chief Executive is the only one who has access to intelligence reports other public matters. But his actions show that his ways are timely, effective, and most of all, constitutional.




No Comparison

He basically cannot compare Du30’s declaration with his father’s 45 years ago. The circumstances were just different then and now. “I know the President. I know his character. I know his adherence to the law, he said. He is doing what he views right, in his best judgment, Marcos added.




Justifiable Moves

The reports and personal testimonies show that the Maute Group and some Abu Sayyaf members penetrated several areas. They went first to Bohol and attacked people there. It was suppressed immediately. Now in Marawi City and elsewhere. It’s really widespread, Marcos observes. It is just right that the president immediately acts to halt any terrorist attacks at once.









Pro Martial Law

Marcos’s views have nothing to do with him being the son and namesake of the late President Ferdinand Marcos. His father was the first post-war Philippine leader to declare martial law in the country. His authoritarian regime has been infamous for the military abuses under martial law. But detractors failed to convince people that he did the right thing to save the country. Now PRRD is doing the moves that made the late Marcos successful in dealing with rebellion. He then added more to correct the ones that were not working like controlling alleged military abuses.




http://www.rappler.com/nation/171037-ferdinand-marcos-jr-martial-law-duterte-mindanao




Posted on

Ferdinand Marcos on Healthcare Priority Agenda: Take Care of Filipino Hearts

Healthcare





By: Danilo Flores II

The next president of the Republic of the Philippines should put healthcare programs on top of the list of significant agenda. In the 2016 Presidential race, five contenders promised to ensure that all Filipinos must have a 100-percent Philhealth coverage. The present administration of President Digong aims to decongest the current specialty hospitals in Metro Manila. All provinces across the Philippines must at least have tertiary hospitals equipped with Intensive Care Units. If this is not possible in the current administration’s term, how about the next?






Youtube video by; Imelda Marcos
[VIDEO]: Imelda Marcos Heart Center opening. President Marcos narrates that when he wed, former first lady Imelda Marcos, he only asked for her to take care of his heart – but she ended up taking care of the hearts of Filipinos!



The Role of Local Government Units

As mandated by the Local Government Code of 1991, the Local Government Units must enjoy genuine and meaningful local autonomy to attain full development as self-reliant communities that contribute to the achievement of national goals. Features of the LGC include the relinquishing of responsibilities of the national government in favor of the government units to efficiently mobilize their own resources.




How Effective are the LGUs Delivering Healthcare Services?

Currently, the local government units in provincial, cities, municipalities down to barangay level has become inefficient in delivering basic healthcare services to the countryside. This can be primarily attributed to financial constraints. There is a great lack of budget for spending on infrastructure, purchase of medicines, ambulance and personnel. The sad reality is that LGU’s is not effective in providing healthcare services compared to the central government.




Alternative Source of Income

Hospitals in the provinces most likely become income generating projects of the Local Government Units. Such hospitals are now comparative to various private hospitals wherein patients could not be admitted without down payment. The LGU’s cannot afford to maintain the salaries and wages of the physicians, nurses, and staff without asking payments from the patients, defeating the very purpose of its creation.






Phone Protection: NQ Mobile Security 2 years or NQ Mobile Security 1 year



Realistic Platform: Do it the Marcos Way

During the presidential race, the current administration pushed healthcare programs as one of its main platforms. The first six months of the term of President Digong proves that the President’s priority program is the war on drugs. Such advocacy has become controversial due to issues on extrajudicial killings. All Filipinos hope that he make good on his promise of establishing healthcare programs to uplift the overall health of the Filipino people. If not, at least the next president should make this a priority. Who’s that going to be? The current Vice President who is a neophyte in the executive level or the son, of the healthcare initiators in the country, Bongbong Marcos?



http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/764281/elections-2016-agenda-next-president-health-care

Posted on

Martial Law Compensation: A Case of Justice Delayed But not Denied?

Martial Law





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores

How can the heirs of the late President Ferdinand E. Marcos deny the justice of alleged victims of Martial Law abuses – when their assets are already forcibly taken by the PCGG to allegedly pay the human rights victims? However, the government is into the new challenge to really prove that it’s Marcos who is responsible for the abuses – or else, the compensation won’t be released.






Youtube video by; Elena Grace Flores
[VIDEO]: The Court of Appeals has rejected the Marcos family’s attempt to delay trial at a Makati court of a civil case filed by victims of human rights violations during the Marcos regime necessary to validate a foreign decision.



$2 Billion Dispute

In 1992, the US District Court for the District of Hawaii finds Marcos personally liable for the human rights abuses committed under his leadership. The court awards the victims $2 billion in damages, sourced from funds that are allegedly ill-gotten. They are under the possession of PCGG which are more than enough to pay the said compensation.




Appeal Result

On appeal, it takes 8 years for the Supreme Court of the Philippines to consider the issue. It eventually delivers its opinion. The court offers no explanation for its delay. In 2007, the Human Rights Committee of the UN (HRC) publishes a communication in which it concludes that the Philippines government violates the victim’s rights under the ICCPR due to the unreasonable amount of time it had taken to consider “a matter of minor complexity.” The HRC requests that the government compensate the victims promptly to resolve the case.




Aquino’s Delayed Action

Former President Benigno Aquino III signs the Human Rights Victims (Reparation and Recognition) Act into law on February 25, 2013. It addresses the human rights abuses allegedly takes place under former President Ferdinand Marcos’ government from 1972 to 1986.


Phone Protection: NQ Mobile Security 2 years or NQ Mobile Security 1 year

Condition on Foreign Decision

Rules 38 Section 48 of the Philippine Rules of Court, the country recognizes and enforces a foreign decision only through a case filed before the Philippine court. Therefore, the complainants file a suit at the Makati RTC in 1997. Initially, the regional court dismisses the suit, stating that the victims are required to pay a filing fee of $8.4 million, based on the $2 billion in dispute. The irony now is, what if after thorough questioning, the courts finds out that Marcos should not be held responsible but the Philippine Constabulary’s chief? Will they also charge the culprit the same as the Marcoses?




http://www.jurist.org/dateline/2013/03/lara-wharton-philippines-compensation.php

http://interaksyon.com/article/136217/ca-rejects-marcoses-bid-to-delay-trial-of-civil-case-filed-by-human-rights-victims

Posted on

Enrile Wanted Marcos to Step Down to Protect Him and Never In Good Terms with Aquino

Marcos





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores
The life story of Senator Juan Ponce Enrile written by a former UP activist explains everything from his childhood – and clarifies why he administered the RAM quest on letting former President Ferdinand E. Marcos step down. It also explained how he got appointed to Cory Aquino’s administration then blamed for Coups  d’etats that Senator Gringo Honasan was involved then – when he has nothing to do with them. A true battle of political survival that aims only to protect the people regardless of his fate. He must have done the right thing because at his very ripe age now, he is still as sharp as ever and finally gets to enjoy the beauty of family life. This video says it all:





Youtube video by; Marjingoy Paras
[VIDEO]: JOHNNY “THE JUAN PONCE ENRILE” STORY
Pres.Ferdinand E. Marcos & United States President Lyndon B Johnson at Manila Summit Conference with other Six Nation’s Leaders.



Marcos is More than a Brother to Enrile

It was Marcos who invited Enrile to join him in politics when the strongman was still a senator. He believed in him as a leader. They never had conflicts and Marcos is always concerned with his safety and vice versa. Enrile’s split from his government has nothing to do with the former president but because of some people around him especially the ones related to him. The military already disunited when many powerful figures form factions that divide the regime.

Administration of EDSA Revolt

As the Defense Minister during the EDSA revolution, he can only direct the military to protect the Marcoses and make sure that there’s no bloodshed. He thinks that it was necessary for Marcos to step down at that point because his and his family’s lives were in danger. Insurgencies were becoming out of control after Ninoy Aquino was assassinated. He still feels for Marcos until this very moment. This is why he continued his support ti his son, Bongbong Marcos, seeing the leadership traits of his father.



Joining Corazon Aquino was not his Choice

It was celebrated by the crowd when he was appointed Defense Minister by then president Corazon Aquino (deceased) – but he was not happy about it. They never see each other eye to eye. They often argued. He was accused of staging a coup d’etat against her that he had no knowledge of. This time, the conflict is with the president herself. This should not come as a surprise because knowing his story, the late president Cory was not at par with his intelligence and loyalty to the people unlike Marcos.




Enrile is Confident that he never Oppressed Anybody

Now, here’s the answer to those human rights victims. The late president Marcos gave all the powers to Enrile to implement orders to the military in accordance to the law. Marcos relied on him on legal matters and would never want to do something that is against the law. Enrile made sure of that – that’s why he’s confident that whatever was ordered, they were not human rights abuses. The police brutality that happened during those times were the doings of “corrupted humans” that happened to be in the law enforcement.

Why not ask Ramos and Enrile about Martial Law ‘abuses’?