Posted on

Why do Attacks on Du30 Intensify as Bongbong Marcos’ Election Protest Win Nears?

election





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores

Philippine President Rodrigo Du30 hails the late President Ferdinand Marcos as a hero for many Filipinos. He stresses this during the former leader’s 100th birth anniversary. The opposition takes it as a campaign to rehabilitate the image of Marcos to help Bongbong Marcos’ political comeback. The younger Marcos’ election protest against VP Leni Robredo now results in a recount on March 19. He earlier discloses evidence of massive digital frauds. Now Atty. Romulo Macalintal appears to be lawyering for the Comelec. He claims that the squares are a new feature – that the parties apparently know of. He refers to the presence of the squares in the ballot images. Marcos’ spokesperson then dares him to produce any briefing made by the Comelec on the presence of the squares. Macalintal has not replied up to this time of writing.










Youtube video by; FILIPINEWS
[VIDEO]: DUTERTE PINAGTANGGOL SI FERDINAND MARCOS SA BUMABATIKOS SA KANYA! “HE WAS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT”




Same Accusations

Duterte, who faces the same accusations of major human rights abuses as Marcos, is a friend of the Marcos family. His detractors said that he plays a key role to bolster their efforts to regain the top echelons of political power. Marcos stepped down in 1986 to avoid bloodshed during the EDSA revolution. He died in exile in Hawaii three years later after the late President Cory Aquino disallowed him to return to the Philippines. He wanted to explain the alleged hidden wealth but Aquino refused. His enemies continue to accuse him of embezzling billions of dollars during his rule. That turns out to be a security seal for the welfare of humanity. Now, they aggressively launch a black propaganda against Du30 for the same reasons.



The President’s Dare to Resign

In October last year, Duterte dared Sereno and Ombudsman Conchita Carpio Morales to resign with him, saying the two had allowed themselves to be “used” in the corruption allegations against him. Sereno is battling an impeachment complaint that alleged she had undeclared wealth and betrayed public trust, among others. House lawmakers are expected to resolve within the month if there is probable cause for her impeachment.



Supreme Court CJ can be Fired

Leyte Rep. Vicente Veloso, vice-chairman of the House Committee on Justice, said Sereno only submitted one of her Statements of Assets, Liabilities and Net worth (SALNs) to the Judicial and Bar Council when the panel was deliberating on the new Chief Justice in 2012, despite a notice from the council directing applicants to submit all of their SALNs. A decision from the Supreme Court in 1963 established that “if at the time of appointment, petitioner did not have necessary qualifications for the office…then he did not have the right to be there,” said Veloso.




VP Electoral Protest Update

Marcos’ lawyer emphasizes that Macalintal is just being consistently untrue or he had a special briefing from Comelec exclusively for the then ruling Liberal Party. Either way, the existence of the square is an unlawful insertion and alteration of the digital image. Their excuses are so feeble and insulting to the intelligence of the Filipino electorate as it provides them too little too late, said Atty. Rodriguez. The squares should not be there because, during the source code review, no boxes were shown. If ever, the boxes must have been added after the source code review which is against the law, he added.




http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/02/16/18/duterte-can-fire-sereno-lawmaker

How Marcos’ Humanity Wealth Caused Bongbong-Leni War and Du30 Destabilization?



Posted on

Bongbong Marcos Camp: Macalintal’s Defenses Show what Robredo Thinks of Filipinos

Filipinos





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores

Bongbong Marcos’ spokesperson, Atty. Vic Rodriguez said that Atty. Romulo Macalintal’s excuses for his client VP Leni Robredo are so feeble and insulting to the intelligence of the Filipinos. It provides them too little too late.  In short, Robredo thinks Filipinos are stupid. The squares in the ballot images should not be there in the first place. The source code review shows no boxes. Adding it after the review is against the law,” he added.









Youtube video by; PagBabago Ng Pinas
[VIDEO]: Bongbong Marcos supporter, Maharlika details the actions of VP Leni Robredo’s Camp and her allies in power that made Filipinos look stupid.



Marcos Camp’s Counter Claim

The legal counsel of Marcos counters the claim of Vice President Robredo’s lawyer that Marcos was “ill-advised” over his allegations. This is concerning the ballot images in the electoral protest. Marcos’ spokesperson Vic Rodriguez maintains that square marks in the ballot images from Camarines Sur and Negros Oriental that his client previously publicized should not be there in the first place.



Misleading the People

Another “yellow” election lawyer Emil Marañon III supports the explanation of Macalintal. He is one of the counsels previously consulted by the Vice President’s camp. He is not an IT expert unline Atty. Glenn Chong who technically verifies the facts presented by Marcos in a press conference.



Questionable Features

The Vice President’s lawyer, Macalintal retaliates with a press conference to explain that the squares are merely among the new features of the ballot introduced in 2016. However, many IT experts can attest that these can be signals to transmit a defaulted report.



Trampled Rights of the Filipinos

“They have trampled on the right of the Filipino people and deprived them of their duly elected vice president. Now two years on, they are continuing their web of lies even in the face of direct and solid evidence of rampant cheating,” said Rodriguez. “This is the grandest and longest deception ever committed against the Filipino people,” he added.




https://www.rappler.com/nation/195976-robredo-excuses-ballot-images-insulting-filipinos-intelligence-marcos

http://www.mediacurious.com/macalintals-lies-caught-on-video-blames-junked-cause-of-action-for-protest-recount-delay/

Posted on

Bongbong Marcos to the Americans: Filipinos are NOT Second Class Citizens

citizens





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores
President Du30’s hot and cold relationship with the Americans started from the time of the late former President Ferdinand Marcos. His son, Bongbong Marcos explains that it was not his father’s intention to drive the American military bases away. He just couldn’t agree with the Parity Law that gives equal rights to Americans with the Filipinos in the country. The ex-leader insisted on the country’s sovereignty over its territory – and made it a point that Filipinos are not second class citizens.






Video by;  Elena Grace Flores

[VIDEO]: Bongbong Marcos explains why the Americans started to have a grudge against his father who defended the Filipino sovereignty.




Equal Rights with Filipinos

On July 4, 1946, after Philippines’ independence from Japan, the economy was devastated by World War II. Payment of war damage claims by the U.S. government and an influx of capital were both desperately needed. The Bell Act set quotas on Philippine exports to the U.S., pegged the Philippine peso to the U.S. dollar at a rate of 2:1, and provided for free trade between the two countries for 8 years. That was to be followed by gradual application of tariffs for the next 20 years. Many Filipinos objected to the so-called Parity Amendment. It required an amendment to the Philippine constitution allowing U.S. citizens equal rights with Filipinos in the exploitation of natural resources and operation of public utilities. Nonetheless, some powerful Filipinos involved in these negotiations stood to benefit from the arrangement. The Marcos administration finally terminated the Parity officially on July 3, 1974




Du30’s Wrath over the Americans

As soon as President Du30 took office, He immediately criticized American interventions in his administration. However, he mellowed down when Donald Trump won. They are both controversial and share the same distaste with former President Barack Obama.



Would Rather Be Friendly

The President said he “would rather be friendly” now with the United States because they have “redeemed themselves” and “have helped us a lot”. The US “partly helped” when it was “challenged by the Japanese occupation” during World War II. “Even today, they provide crucial equipment to our soldiers in Marawi to fight the terrorists,” he added.









Trump’s Reaction

US President ‘Donald Trump’ hailed his “great relationship” with Du30. He made no mention of human rights during brief remarks to reporters prior to a meeting with his counterpart. Both leaders ignored shouted questions about the drugs crackdown during the ASEAN Summit. The American President might be different from his predecessors but he certainly knows how to respect the Filipino way of doing things.



https://www.britannica.com/event/Bell-Trade-Act

https://www.rappler.com/nation/183720-duterte-america-friendly-balangiga-encounter-day

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/13/trump-hails-great-relationship-with-philippines-duterte

Posted on

Binay Administration: No more Filipino will die without medical treatments

welcome By: Elena Grace Flores
Many concerned Filipinos are confident that there will be no more horror features on news regarding people appealing desperately for medical help for their sick family member – because they cannot afford the treatment when Vice President Jejomar Binay becomes president. It’s hilarious that even for cases as basic as dengue or severe diarrhea to terminal diseases like cancer, diabetes or even mental illnesses – most Filipinos have nowhere to go to.

Unlike in the first world countries, HIV-AIDS cases are not even monitored due to high cost of retro-viral boosters. Affected Filipinos will just drop dead of pneumonia or flu without knowing what really happened. Personal hygiene awareness are also not widely campaigned for – how much more teaching people how to live or deal with HIV affected family members? The masses are still very indifferent with this issue despite the high number of HIV-AIDS affected individuals in the country.

In Makati where V.P. Binay served most of his 30 years in public service, this is not an issue. The health centers are fully manned with medical practitioners and equipped with the facilities needed – not to mention the free medicines, vaccinations and vitamins especially for children and senior citizens. Modern cataract operation is also available on schedule at Ospital ng Makati or Osmak and other services.

Hopefully soon, the rest of the Filipinos can already experience the quality healthcare that V.P. Binay aimed for – for his countrymen.

Posted on

Distracted driving: America is Number 1




Driver in a Mitsubishi Galant using a hand hel...
Driver in a Mitsubishi Galant using a hand held mobile phone violating New York State law. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

The most distracted driver can easily come from the Philippines because majority of Filipinos are really fund of texting messages on their mobiles phones while the other hand is on the wheel. However, the number one spot among the most distracted drivers is already claimed by the Americans according to this article.
 

Read more on why they think so:

Distracted driving: We’re Number 1

“Americans drive while talking on a cellphone or texting more than their counterparts in seven European countries. A report published yesterday showed that 69% of American drivers surveyed said they had talked on a cellphone while driving at least once in the previous month (31% said they did it “regularly or fairly often”), and 31% said they had read or sent text messages while driving. The least distracted drivers were in the United Kingdom.
http://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/distracted-driving-were-number-1-201303155980




We may not make it to the list but at least, we now know what to avoid to be away from accidents.

This is actually the number one spot that we should shy away from!


Enhanced by Zemanta