By: Elena Grace Flores Money is essential for everyday living and if you are thinking of buying your child a car, you may have to sacrifice a bit of your leisure or even lower down your lifestyle. Bear in mind also that it’s dangerous to buy one without a comprehensive insurance – for your peace of mind at least! If you really are determined to provide your child’s transport necessity that would equip him or her for future financial independence while finishing college or pursuing a career, head on to these tips:
1) Be practical in choosing a college or university for your child. There are government schools that provide the best curriculum and facilities to above average students. So, challenge your child to get a slot from these institutions and maintain at least a B average grade or equivalent. You probably did not know yet that car insurance discounts are offered to students with good grades. Although this depends on your location.
2) Choose a reputable driving school to learn driving from. Car and auto insurance promotions are normally distributed through recognized driving schools. Their operators are also given incentives to promote and sell. They are motivated by recommending buyers that can be legible for the highest discounts offered. So, take advantage with this kind of marketing strategy.
3) Delay the wants and prioritize the needs only until your savings are sufficient enough to buy a car. Pay only for the basic needs like food, home mortgage or rental, non-signature clothing and utility bills. Avoid dining out and be selective in giving out parties if you can’t help not organizing one. Most of all, teach your child the essence of defensive driving so that you will be safe from higher insurance rates when you renew the car insurance.
4) Select only one insurance provider for your family’s needs. Most insurance companies provide car, home and any other types of insurance. Loyalty discounts can be availed in most cases. At least 20 to 25% off are provided to loyal insurance buyers.
5) Follow traffic rules and drive carefully. You too can save up on traffic violation tickets or 3rd party damages if you do not hit your neighbor’s fence and make sure to extend these cautions to your driving child. You can’t just avoid hassles by being obedient and contained but also saves some money for that new car you’ve been wanting for your child.
You see, while trying to save to buy a car for your child, you can also save up for the car insurance that must go with buying the car. Most importantly, you can also have the privilege of teaching your child how to value your gift by following the safety precautions while on the road. Mind you, it’s not only the car that is spared from damages but also your child’s precious life!
By: Elena Grace Flores
In the Philippines, there are many car owners without a garage. How much more car insurance? Despite the fact that this is an additional out of pocket expense. one should not drive without it. Choosing the right auto insurance quote matters a lot in terms of benefits and costs, so take this advice carefully and start searching if you do not have one yet!
If budget is not an issue, better go for a comprehensive car insurance coverage. This covers not only accidents involving your car and a third party vehicle but also theft and damages caused by vandalism, fire, weather disturbances, animal intervention and falling objects from nowhere.
Since, it is not only your safety and your car’s damages are your responsibility when driving, you must choose an auto insurance quote that covers third party liability such as the comprehensive car insurance coverage. This means that you are not only taken cared of medically but also financially for the damages of your car plus the damages you might incur to a third party or another individual and to his or her car.