Vice President Leni Robredo who claims that darkness envelops the country is now called the “Queen of Darkness” by Netizens. She irritates people during the 72nd anniversary of the Liberal Party. Robredo calls for all the members of her group to continue fighting for their selfish beliefs. Contrary to Robredo, rival, Bongbong Marcos promotes honor, dignity, patriotism, camaraderie, peace, and unity in his Mamasapano 3rd year anniversary video. Marcos vows to continue working with the Du30 administration that the VP discredits to give justice to the fallen heroes that the previous LP administration is guilty of. The VP election recount process now starts to roll.
Youtube video by; Bongbong Marcos
[VIDEO]: The Untold Story of the Gallant SAF 44
Social Media Endorsement Despite Election Recount
Bongbong Marcos endorses the documentary “Fallen Not Forgotten” in his “The Untold Story of the Gallant SAF 44” video. It features interviews with survivors of “Oplan: Exodus,” the SAF operation to get Marwan on Jan. 25, 2015. The news website mediacurious.com that explains the contrast between Marcos and Robredo in terms of patriotism was earlier inaccessible for unknown reason. It is now restored. “Bongbong Marcos Contradicts Robredo’s Media Spread of Darkness Rumor with Message of Honor” is the title of the article. It stresses why most Filipinos love Marcos and hate Robredo.
Malacañang Disputes the Vice President
Presidential spokesman Harry Roque disagrees with Robredo. He said that the vice president’s remarks are “completely out of touch with realities.” The darkness that Robredo perhaps pertain to is her own future. She currently faces a recount process for Bongbong Marcos’ election protest. He claims that her party’s fraudulent acts made her VP. Robredo is so far the most hated Vice President. Sadly, international media particularly American and Japanese journalists picked up the false news.
Dragging the Marcos Name
Robredo also said that history seems to repeat itself. She notes that the party’s membership declined during the time of Bongbong Marcos’ father just like now. Several members of the LP moved to the Partido Demokratiko Pilipino–Lakas ng Bayan, the party of the Pro-Marcos President Rodrigo Du30 after he won a landslide victory in the 2016 presidential race. Robredo can only defend party-mate Former President Benigno Simeon Aquino III as Marcos believes that there was a major lapse in the chain of command that leads to the unfortunate plight of the SAF44. BS Aquino is likely to be accountable for the said mishap.
Robredo is Out of Touch
Roque cites Gallup International polls that show the Philippines is the third happiest country in the world and the fifth highest country in the economic optimism index. He also cites Social Weather Stations surveys indicating that 96 percent entered the new year with hope and fewer Filipino families consider themselves poor.
While Vice President Leni Robredo is busy for her alleged anti-poverty media stunts, Bongbong Marcos continues to work with the Du30 administration on the Mamasapano case. He investigated it first when he was still a senator. However, the ex-leader in question, BS Aquino ignored all hearings. In his capacity as a private entity, he assures the widows of the US-trained police commandos killed in the Mamasapano massacre three years ago that they are not alone in their battle for justice. They may be “Fallen but indeed not Forgotten,”
Youtube video by; Elena Grace Flores
Keeping the Memory Alive
The widows, hold a public showing in Zamboanga City of the documentary, “Fallen Not Forgotten.” Caelistis Productions produces the documentary in memory of the SAF 44. Lawyer Felipe Cruz and director Sally Jo Bellosillo are the producers. It features interviews with survivors of “Oplan: Exodus,” the SAF operation to get Marwan on Jan. 25, 2015. The show is also available in movie houses at 34 Robinsons and SM shopping malls across the country for a limited time.
Marcos' "Fallen Not Forgotten" Video
Prior to the Jan. 25 3rd year Mamasapano massacre anniversary, Bongbong Marcos features his second video series. The title is "Fallen Not Forgotten" as a tribute to the unsung heroes. This is accessible via Youtube. It gives assurance to their surviving family members that the process may be slow but it is ongoing.
Chain of Command Lapse
While charges are filed against people who they believe were responsible for the unfortunate event, the progress is not substantial. These include the former President Benigno Aquino III and former PNP Director General Alan Purisima. Marcos believes that the major factor in the debacle lies in the chain of command lapse. Aside from making Aquino accountable if proven to be at fault, former Senator Marcos calls for the peace process to be finalized. This would prevent Filipinos from killing each other, he said.
By: Danilo Flores II
Former Vice Pres. Jejomar Binay questions the Ombudsman in their decision on why former pres. Benigno S. Aquino III is spared from the liability for the death of the SAF44. The Mamasapano massacre happens 2 years ago. Former Senator Bongbong Marcos agrees with former VP Binay’s opinions.
Youtube video by; INQUIRER.net
[VIDEO]: Senator Ferdinand “Bong-bong” Marcos Jr. said that President Benigno Aquino III is “key” in seeking the truth on the Mamasapano tragedy and that he must reveal what he knew about “Operation Exodus” and his role in the operation. Video by Aries Joseph Hegina/ INQUIRER.net
Anniversary Of Oplan Exodus
Filipinos are shocked by the “Mamasapano Massacre.” The clash between the armed rebel group and the soldiers results in the death of forty-four (44) elite police officers of the Special Action Force (SAF). It happens last January 25, 2015 at barangay Tukanalipao, Mamasapano, Maguindanao. No leader takes the liability for the orders that results to the unnecessary deaths. It also has a reward money in US dollars.
Who is Liable For The Mamasapano Clash?
The present administration is now raising a question. They are asking why the former pres. Benigno “PNoy” S. Aquino III did not make any coordination with the AFP to handle the arrest of the said terrorist.
Marwan is reported to be protected by the Moro rebels in Mindanao. Accordingly, Pres. Aquino mentioned in his statement that the Special Action Force (SAF) can handle operation anywhere in the country.
Violation Of Police Chain Of Command
House of Representatives minority bloc recently conducted an investigation to determine who is liable for the anti-terrorist raid at Mamasapano that resulted to the death of the SAF 44. They found out that Benigno S. Aquino III is liable for the anti-terror operation that lead to the death of the police officers.
The reasons being laid down by the HoR is that first, he gave the stand down order to the artillery in the height of the encounter. Next is that he did not order the military to back up the SAF 44 who is pinned down at the river banks then reinforcement was too late.
Phone Protection: NQ Mobile Security 2 years or NQ Mobile Security 1 year
The minority bloc made their findings based on the Philippine National Police(PNP) board of inquiry. It is also made in consonance to the senate report finding Benigno S. Aquino III is ultimately responsible for violating the police chain of command.
Former President Benigno Simeon Aquino II’s previous statement is consistent with his answers to President Rodrigo Duterte’s Mamasapano questions. Napeñas who is at fault for not following his orders. He is under the impression that all his commands are undertaken as he is assured of it by the latter.
Youtube video by; ABS-CBN News
[VIDEO]: Former president Benigno Aquino III denied any participation in the botched Mamasapano operation. ABS-CBN News obtained a copy of his counter-affidavit that he submitted to the Ombudsman last month. – The World Tonight, ANC, January 25, 2017
Pnoy explains that Napeñas presents Oplan Exodus where he uses 160 Seaborne operatives to encounter more than 3,000 potential enemies. It immediately occurs to him that the SAF can be endangered. So he said he orders Napeñas to coordinate with the AFP for mechanized units, artillery, airplane, soldiers and other assets to be ready. Napeñas allegedly answers “Yes, sir.” In the investigation, there’s no 160 Seaborne. It’s only around 70 men and 54 of them are operators.
PNP Special Action Force Chief Getulio Napeñas
Napeñas, is a two-star police general. He was commander of the PNP elite unit tasked to carry out Oplan Exodus. It was the mission to capture or “neutralize” suspected Malaysian terrorist Zulkifli Abdhir, alias Marwan. It led to the deaths of 44 members of the SAF. He reiterated that Pnoy has no balls to put the blame on him when he authorized every move they took.
Pnoy to Duterte: What would you do if you are in the situation?
Given that it’s true that Napeñas fails to do the security measures ordered by Pnoy, what happen to the check and balance protocol? Under extreme danger, it is basic that no president can do something else but make sure he’s involved every step of the way. Not washing hands or putting the blame to his subordinate.
Bongbong Marcos: Pnoy’s Actions not Possible with his Father’s Leadership
As commander in chief, Bongbong Marcos is certain that his late father, former president Ferdinand E. Marcos will not play the blaming game. He would know every action taken or not taken during the encounter. It is not enough to order a general order for a knowledgeable military man. Pnoy’s weakness is seen here but why allow bypassing Mar Roxas as Interior Secretary and ex-PNP OIC Deputy Director General Leonardo Espina in favor of the suspended Purisima? The broken chain of command is still questionable.