Posted on

Filipinos in America should seek refuge now at Philippine Embassy as Duterte challenged Obama on Humanitarian US wars

US wars





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores
The tough-talking Philippine President strikes again and this time, his vocal toughness is aimed at no other than US President Barack Obama. They are scheduled to meet on Sept 6 during the East Asian Summit and Obama has been very concerned about Duterte’s alleged human rights violations as he intensified the war on drugs in the country.

President Rodrigo Duterte insisted that Obama must listen to him before he even starts to talk about human rights. This clearly shows that the Filipino leader is undermining Obama’s knowledge on what’s happening in the country and the vital humanitarian context. He said; “They must understand the problem first before we talk about human rights. I would insist, listen to me: this is what the problem is, then we can talk.”

Knowing Duterte’s character so far, perhaps Filipinos in America will not even seek clarification at the Philippine embassy on what the president is talking about because he is noted to have a split personality. Tough in front of the camera but he can be polite and soft spoken in person.

It is actually best that the two leaders would meet and talk things out in person because throwing mud at each other through the media would just escalate misundersatndings. The strong bilateral relationship between the two countries must not be compromised because of the long standing alliance. Duterte’s hard headedness and boastful acts should not add to the US wars being fought now by Obama – just like the trade war with China. After all, the US is dedicated to protect the Philippines from any threats from China.

Reference: http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2016/08/31/Duterte-Obama-human-rights.html

We are compliant to EU’s Cookie Policy: http://carelinkwebpr.com/cookie-policy/

Posted on

Australia’s role in isolating China when war happens with US

7736006-3x2-340x227





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores
David C Gompert used to be the principal deputy director of National Intelligence from 2009 to 2010 and has currently led a US Army-commissioned report to examine the possibility of the world’d two military powers going to war, particularly US and China.

The US and China war if ever is expected to be long, and the destruction can increasingly become more intensive as it lingers. The bizarre thing is that, it could easily erupt just by triggering egos within the affected South China Sea regions over territorial disputes.

Gompert suggested in the report that Australia, a close American ally, could play a pivotal role that could secure the Asian allies if tensions with Beijing escalate.

“Depending on the cause and focus of the conflict, other East Asian states would mostly side with the United States in varying degrees: from support ranging from permission to use bases to the possible commitment of forces (eg Australia, New Zealand, the Philippines),” it says.

“The participation of Australian forces, because of their quality, could have military significance despite their small size.

“Apart from military contributions, the longer and more severe the conflict, the more and perhaps more permanently China could become isolated from the very region it aspires to lead”, as extracted from the report.

Reference: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-15/australia-would-be-vital-in-a-us-china-war,-army-report-says/7735836

We are compliant to EU’s Cookie Policy: http://carelinkwebpr.com/cookie-policy/

Posted on

The World is Watching’s U.N.’s Move if International Ruling not Respected





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores
The World is Watching’s U.N.’s Move if International Law not Obeyed

The Obama administration despite not ratifying it’s Unclos agreement, has always been dedicated in backing up the tribunal and already has a lineup of countries that voluntarily submitted themselves to form the U.N. martial – protecting the Philippines from any threats from China and the worldwide interest in preserving the freedom of navigation in the South China Sea.

Former Foreign Secretary, Albert del Rosario, formally initiated the complaint filing through the Permanent Court of Arbitration in 2013 after China claimed sovereignty over Scarborough Shoal – forcibly taking it away from the Philippines. US’d Senior diplomat for East Asia, Daniel R. Russel, was even unaware of the Philippine’s case at that time when the Chinese leader dismissed the case without studying the foreign policy applicable in the dispute.


Reference: http://www.mb.com.ph/decision-maybe-momentous-nears-in-case-china-has-tried-to-ignore/

We are compliant to EU’s Cookie Policy: http://www.mediacurious.com/cookie-policy/



http://www.hitwebcounter.com/htmltutorial.php

WebPage Visits