By: Elena Grace Flores Money is essential for everyday living and if you are thinking of buying your child a car, you may have to sacrifice a bit of your leisure or even lower down your lifestyle. Bear in mind also that it’s dangerous to buy one without a comprehensive insurance – for your peace of mind at least! If you really are determined to provide your child’s transport necessity that would equip him or her for future financial independence while finishing college or pursuing a career, head on to these tips:
1) Be practical in choosing a college or university for your child. There are government schools that provide the best curriculum and facilities to above average students. So, challenge your child to get a slot from these institutions and maintain at least a B average grade or equivalent. You probably did not know yet that car insurance discounts are offered to students with good grades. Although this depends on your location.
2) Choose a reputable driving school to learn driving from. Car and auto insurance promotions are normally distributed through recognized driving schools. Their operators are also given incentives to promote and sell. They are motivated by recommending buyers that can be legible for the highest discounts offered. So, take advantage with this kind of marketing strategy.
3) Delay the wants and prioritize the needs only until your savings are sufficient enough to buy a car. Pay only for the basic needs like food, home mortgage or rental, non-signature clothing and utility bills. Avoid dining out and be selective in giving out parties if you can’t help not organizing one. Most of all, teach your child the essence of defensive driving so that you will be safe from higher insurance rates when you renew the car insurance.
4) Select only one insurance provider for your family’s needs. Most insurance companies provide car, home and any other types of insurance. Loyalty discounts can be availed in most cases. At least 20 to 25% off are provided to loyal insurance buyers.
5) Follow traffic rules and drive carefully. You too can save up on traffic violation tickets or 3rd party damages if you do not hit your neighbor’s fence and make sure to extend these cautions to your driving child. You can’t just avoid hassles by being obedient and contained but also saves some money for that new car you’ve been wanting for your child.
You see, while trying to save to buy a car for your child, you can also save up for the car insurance that must go with buying the car. Most importantly, you can also have the privilege of teaching your child how to value your gift by following the safety precautions while on the road. Mind you, it’s not only the car that is spared from damages but also your child’s precious life!
It is a normal behavior to seek for loans when we are out of money. Job loss, sickness, accidents or wants can drive us to borrow some cash regardless of our capacity to pay. It’s like borrow now and think how to pay it later. Such a bad move! This will either ruin your financial credibility or your life in general. Read this if you are tempted:
This mindset isn’t helped by the high entry costs of most artistic industries. A truly successful artist is not just a master of his or her craft, but is also a marketing genius, a business guru and a networking machine. The product is you, and you are constantly on call. All these costs hit you hardest right when you are starting out, and keeping a tight leash on your expenditures becomes a crucial aspect of your day-to-day. http://www.news.com.au/finance/money/follow-these-simple-tips-to-kiss-debt-goodbye-forever/story-e6frfmcr-1226794842185
To be good in our finances, it is important to know not just how and where to borrow – but also how to generate long-term revenues. Loans can give us some comfort but only in a very short time. It’s the paying period that is not only long but also stressful. So, kiss your loans goodbye at the soonest possible time!
By: Elena Grace Flores
LOW CREDIT LINE CREDIT CARDS are good to have just as proof of your financial standing – for as long as you’ll make sure to pay promptly during due dates. When you are successful in doing this, most issuing banks will automatically offer an increase to your credit line. However, it is best to conduct a reality check on your financial capability. If this kind of credit cards will end up ruining your financial status, then get a debit card instead.
Debit cards do not have credit line. You have to fund it to be able to use it the same as a credit card. However, if you just need the convenience of using a credit card and does not really need the minimal credit line offered, then no need to get LOW CREDIT LINE CREDIT CARDS.
This way, you won’t have to pay interest for the credit facility used and save also on the membership fee and other hidden charges. The charges of debit cards will be too low that you oftentimes don’t feel it. so, save yourself from future headaches and just stick on debit cards – while you are still building your financial portfolio.