Posted on 2 Comments

Former Senator Bongbong Marcos Pursues Mamasapano Case, Verifies Chain of Command Lapse

senator





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores

While Vice President Leni Robredo is busy for her alleged anti-poverty media stunts, Bongbong Marcos continues to work with the Du30 administration on the Mamasapano case. He investigated it first when he was still a senator. However, the ex-leader in question, BS Aquino ignored all hearings. In his capacity as a private entity, he assures the widows of the US-trained police commandos killed in the Mamasapano massacre three years ago that they are not alone in their battle for justice. They may be “Fallen but indeed not Forgotten,”









Youtube video by; Elena Grace Flores

[VIDEO]: There’s no stopping Bongbong Marcos’quest to gather bits and pieces to clarify lapse in the chain of command that caused the demise of the SAF 44.




Keeping the Memory Alive

The widows, hold a public showing in Zamboanga City of the documentary, “Fallen Not Forgotten.”  Caelistis Productions produces the documentary in memory of the SAF 44. Lawyer Felipe Cruz and director Sally Jo Bellosillo are the producers. It features interviews with survivors of “Oplan: Exodus,” the SAF operation to get Marwan on Jan. 25, 2015. The show is also available in movie houses at 34 Robinsons and SM shopping malls across the country for a limited time.




Marcos' "Fallen Not Forgotten" Video

Prior to the Jan. 25 3rd year Mamasapano massacre anniversary, Bongbong Marcos features his second video series. The title is "Fallen Not Forgotten" as a tribute to the unsung heroes.  This is accessible via Youtube. It gives assurance to their surviving family members that the process may be slow but it is ongoing.



Chain of Command Lapse

While charges are filed against people who they believe were responsible for the unfortunate event, the progress is not substantial. These include the former President Benigno Aquino III and former PNP Director General Alan Purisima. Marcos believes that the major factor in the debacle lies in the chain of command lapse. Aside from making Aquino accountable if proven to be at fault, former Senator Marcos calls for the peace process to be finalized. This would prevent Filipinos from killing each other, he said.




http://www.mediacurious.com/vp-leni-robredo-accuses-bongbong-marcos-of-spinning-election-2016-stories/

SAF 44 widows press fight for justice





Posted on 2 Comments

Aquino Returns to Duterte His Questions on Mamasapano – Bongbong Marcos Reacted

Bongbong Marcos





welcome By: Elena Grace Flores

Former President Benigno Simeon Aquino II’s previous statement is consistent with his answers to President Rodrigo Duterte’s Mamasapano questions. Napeñas who is at fault for not following his orders. He is under the impression that all his commands are undertaken as he is assured of it by the latter.






Youtube video by; ABS-CBN News
[VIDEO]: Former president Benigno Aquino III denied any participation in the botched Mamasapano operation. ABS-CBN News obtained a copy of his counter-affidavit that he submitted to the Ombudsman last month. – The World Tonight, ANC, January 25, 2017



Pnoy’s Recount

Pnoy explains that Napeñas presents Oplan Exodus where he uses 160 Seaborne operatives to encounter more than 3,000 potential enemies. It immediately occurs to him that the SAF can be endangered. So he said he orders Napeñas to coordinate with the AFP for mechanized units, artillery, airplane, soldiers and other assets to be ready. Napeñas allegedly answers “Yes, sir.” In the investigation, there’s no 160 Seaborne. It’s only around 70 men and 54 of them are operators.




PNP Special Action Force Chief Getulio Napeñas

Napeñas, is a two-star police general. He was commander of the PNP elite unit tasked to carry out Oplan Exodus. It was the mission to capture or “neutralize” suspected Malaysian terrorist Zulkifli Abdhir, alias Marwan. It led to the deaths of 44 members of the SAF. He reiterated that Pnoy has no balls to put the blame on him when he authorized every move they took.

Pnoy to Duterte: What would you do if you are in the situation?

Given that it’s true that Napeñas fails to do the security measures ordered by Pnoy, what happen to the check and balance protocol? Under extreme danger, it is basic that no president can do something else but make sure he’s involved every step of the way. Not washing hands or putting the blame to his subordinate.


Phone Protection: NQ Mobile Security 2 years or NQ Mobile Security 1 year

Bongbong Marcos: Pnoy’s Actions not Possible with his Father’s Leadership

As commander in chief, Bongbong Marcos is certain that his late father, former president Ferdinand E. Marcos will not play the blaming game. He would know every action taken or not taken during the encounter. It is not enough to order a general order for a knowledgeable military man. Pnoy’s weakness is seen here but why allow bypassing Mar Roxas as Interior Secretary and ex-PNP OIC Deputy Director General Leonardo Espina in favor of the suspended Purisima? The broken chain of command is still questionable.




http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2017/01/26/1665676/full-text-former-president-aquino-mamasapano

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/561947/news/nation/ex-saf-chief-napenas-hits-aquino-for-blaming-him-on-mamasapano

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/758288/aquino-accountable-for-saf-44-deaths-bongbong-marcos-jr