Now that the plot to discredit the Vice President is now clearer than ever, it is sad to say, that some media are also taking part of the said demolition job particularly Inquirer. The strategy uses public “mind conditioning” through make up stories created by the Inquirer, used as materials for the televized senate hearings – then echoed by other media using “alleged” wording to protect themselves from libel. This word is used when the reporter do not have personal knowledge on the stories told – or not verified by the team of the network. When disputed, they can easily vouch that they are just relating the stories told by the Inquirer.
Many negative things are said and done to Vice President Binay – and when it’s true that “the truth will set him free”, what could be the punishment for the Blue Ribbon Senators who abused their power for their own interests? Wasting the people’s time, money and neglecting their real jobs. Unseat them? Prosecute them? However, knowing Vice President Jejomar Binay, who vowed to be a unifying president, for sure they will be forgiven. This will be a good thing because when you do not hurt back your enemies, “peace” will prevail and we need that for nation building.
Image Source: The Daily Tribune
By: Elena Grace Flores
Graduates from University of Makati can benefit with the LASIK technology know-how that the University provided to their students as a special skill to guarantee that they will have jobs upon getting their license. Here’s the extract of the hearing on this matter on July 7, 2015: Does Tangco know Jack Arroyo who is the President of American Eye? Yes. Arroyo was recommended by Tangco’s lawyer and knew only that it’s a sizable company between 50 to 200 employees.
Trillanes: (to Tangco) You are destroying your credibility if you really have one – so why Arroyo became an investor of UMAK? The incorporation document was read. Section 16 reads either parties can assign shares for as long as he’s responsible. So why Arroyo? He has the LASIK technology that is upcoming. (stopped by Trillanes because he will not allow any answer that is not relevant but Tangco insisted that LASIK is relevant to nursing).
Since Trillanes did not let the witness explain, here’s the explaination: UMAK nursing graduates may not be among the top 25 board passers of the country despite the tuition fee – but for sure, they will end up employed in their field of study with reasonable pay locally and abroad. Do you know why? Since nurses are already too many for the demand, being a nurse and certified Laser Technician specializing in LASIK Technology at the same time, will give UMAK graduates the edge over their competitors according to the Online Career Guide.
In the U.S. alone, nurses who are also Opthalmic Laser Technicians earn $36,280 per annum and well sought-after according to Study.com. It is not clear why Senator Trillanes was too bias in his questioning as if he manipulated the witness to say what he wanted to hear. If the witness does otherwise, he will just simply block them and will not allow to contine. UMAK actually is just trying to address the missing link in our educational system – so that they can produce employable graduates with special skills – and it costs money to do just that that’s why the tuition can’t be free or higher than other public schools because tools and use of these equipment are included. Why is this kind of Due Process permitted in the Philippines? If this will continue then, no fair judgement can be expected for Binay.
By: Elena Grace Flores
Perhaps most people knew that land prices can only go up together with the demand since more land can’t be built, making real estate a great investment – but in the Philippines, Senator Antonio Trillanes seem to be clue-less about that. Known as the bully king of the senate, Trillanes even used his innocence or better yet dumbness in intimidating a witness of the Binay Senate Probe on July 7, 2015.
He was caught on video throwing a sarcastic statement to Millenium Foods Board member Kimsfer Chong when representing his mother Erlinda in the Comembo land purchase investigation – citing that the elder Chong is a dummy of Vice President Jejomar Binay, whom he tried so hard to discredit: What? Erlinda Chong is the luckiest person to own an almost a billion worth of land (which is a mere exageration) previously owned by the military?; exclaimed Trillanes.
The younger Chong insisted that they are the legal owners and he does not have knowledge that Mercado, Miriras and Binay should be the owners of their land – and that his mother is not a dummy of V.P. Binay. (Picture shows Kimsfer Chong and Imee Chong taking their oath during the hearing). He explained further that his mother bought the land for 17 million Pesos in 1986 following the legal process – which was supported by the DENR Pattent officer Atty. Constantino. Please see the full transcript and video below:
The Blue Ribbon Committee was setup to investigate the corruption charges against V.P. Binay – and still going nowhere after one year of simultaneous hearings that were ignored by the latter knowing that it’s unconstitutional for the senators to play investigators or judges – since they already called V.P. Binay a thief on national television despite the absence of solid evidence, inhibiting him his rights to due process wherein an accused is considered innocent until proven guilty! Is there really justice in the Philippines under the reigning Liberal party?
Will the Philippines ever punish the real corrupt politicians when the senators handling the cross examinations either playing dumb or just foolish? Worsts, playing tough or a bully to cover up their incompetence and insecurities. The Blue Ribbon Committee was setup to investigate the corruption charges against V.P. Binay – and still going nowhere after one year of simultaneous hearings that were ignored by the latter knowing that it’s unconstitutional for the senators to play investigators or judges – since they already called V.P. Binay a thief on national television despite the absence of solid evidence, inhibiting him his rights to due process wherein an accused is considered innocent until proven guilty! Is there really justice in the Philippines under the reigning Liberal party?
By: Elena Grace Flores
Ang pang aakusa ni Senador Trillanes kay V.P. Binay sa harap ng kamera at sa video ng senado ay sapat na pruweba na para sa kasong Libel o Paninirang Puri!
Sa July 7, 2015 Binay Senate Probe pa lamang, matatandaan na iginigiit ni Trillanes ang mga akusasyon nya kay Binay kahit na pinabulaanan ito ng mga testigo:
1. Inakusahan ni Trillanes si Binay na nakinabang sa kita ng Nursing Department ng University of Makati kasi itong kurso lang na ito ang may mataas na bayad kumpara sa ibang mga Kurso. Ginigiit ni Trillanes na shareholder siya ng partner academe ng Unibersidad na STI. Sinagot ito ni Ginoong Tangco, may-ari ng STI na qualifying shareholder lang si Binay sa kanyang Kompanya na Venture Securities na may 1% share na naaayon sa “requirement” ng bilang ng Board of Directors.
2. Inakusahan din ni Trillanes si Binay na may mga Ghost employees sa Makati City Hall – katulad ng kaso ni Baloloy pero pinabulaanan ito ng Makati City Hall Officer na si Binibining Aldon. Tinanggap lang daw ni Baloloy ang kanyang Paid Leave kasi may natitira pa siyang Leave credits na naaayon sa Labor Law. Kaya di pa sya tinanggal sa payroll kahit nakapagsumit na siya ng sulat para sa pagbibitiw habang naka Leave.
Here are notes in English for the False Accusations of Trillanes:
Libel Charges that can be Charged can be based on these statements alone from Trillanes:
1. Trillanes accused Binay to be shareholder – but the answer of the witness was No – but only a qualifying shareholder of 1% and Trillanes castigated him on the confusion.UMAK is subsidized except the College of Nursing. Why? The shareholder is V.P. Binay as per the baseless accusation of Trillanes
A share of common stock that a candidate for a company’s Board of Directions (BOD) is required to own. The term does not reflect a difference in the properties of a qualifying share compared to common shares held by other shareholders. Instead, it refers to the requirement that a member of the board must hold a vested interest in the operation of the enterprise in the form of company stock.
2. Trillanes apologized to Aldon that her testimony will not be followed because they are convinced that there are ghosts employees in Makati City Hall.
Makati City officer Aldon was there to answer about payroll questions but she is not from Financial Department. She said that Baloloy is still under payroll while processing her resignation while on leave – because her leave was approved and she’s entitled of leave credits. The salary must be paid during the leave because she is entitled with the paid leave.
Here are the important points in English and Pilipino:
Note the witnesses’ testimonies that Senator Trillanes cannot accept because their testimonies cannot backup his allegations against Vice President Jejomar Binay:
Alleged Binay Dummies Whereabouts:
– Atty Ellaine Tan as per BID record on the status of the 2 people: As per BI record Limlingan is in the country and Baloloy is in the country (who is a she).
UMAK Nursing Partners as Alleged Binay Dummy:
– Trillanes: STI owner, Mr. Tangco was asked about his security brokerage – Venture Securities. List of investors of the company does not contain any political names.
Trillanes threatened Tangco that he will investigate using a fine tooth comb and Tangco was confident that they knew their clients’ practices before accepting investments.
Ghost Employee Accusation
– Makati City officer Aldon was there to answer about payroll questions but she is not from Financial Department. She said that Baloloy is still under payroll while processing her resignation while on leave – because her leave was approved and she’s entitled of leave credits. The salary must be paid during the leave because she is entitled with the paid leave.
Kumembo Public Property Allegation
– 525th Battallion Commander witness said that the 525th is the combination of 2 camps. 877 sqm occupant in Kumembo in Makati – why the transfer from 1987 from Philippine Army to Makati?
It was explained by the witness that the purpose was just to move back the gate of the headquarters – so that the front will be used by the Kumembo Barangay and not for private use – so no questions were asked since it’s a government property at that time.
Kumembo Private Property Legal Ownership
– Atty Constantino in charge of the patents with DENR – read the details of the records of the land. It was recorded that the use to lease the land was advertised in accordance with the law when the owner was still Ricardo Velasquez. It was the next owner Manuel Imbalido who wrote a letter to DENR to sell the land to Erlinda Chong. Erlinda Chong complied with all the requirements of the application. The area covered is 8877 sq.m.
Trillanes’ Obvious Wraths:
Trillanes boasted that dummies are afraid to face them because they do not want to go through the plight of Tiu.
Trillanes apologized to Aldon that her testimony will not be followed because they are convinced that there are ghosts employees in Makati City Hall.
Gigil na gigil si Trillanes sa kasagsagan ng July 7, 2015 Binay Senate Probe. Ayon sa Video ng Senado na makikita sa Youtube at sa baba ng pahinang ito, hindi natitinag ang mga witnesses sa pagsasabi ng kanilang nalalaman kahit iniinsulto, binabara at tinatakot pa sila ni Trillanes.
Nagmukhang kaawa awa ang Senador nong humingi siya ng paumanhin na hindi talaga nya matatanggap ang mga testimonya ng mga ito.
Ito ang mga detalye ng Witnesses na Kinakainisan ni Trillanes:
Nasaan si Limlingan at Baloloy?
– Nireport ni Atty. Ellaine Tan galing sa BID na ayon sa kanilang talaan, nasa bansa lang sina Limlingan at Baloloy (Bakit di mahagilap ng DOJ at NBI? Ganyan ba sila ka-inutil?)
Mga Kasusyo ng Nursing Course sa UMAK na Dummies Diumano?
– Pinabulaanan ni Mr. Tangco na may-ari ng STI na wala silang investors na nasa politiko. Kahit gaano pa ang pang iinsulto ni Trillanes at pananakot na gagamit ng suyod sa pag iimbestiga, pinanindigan pa rin ni Tangco na hindi investor si V.P. Binay na tumatanggap ng kita.
Ghost Employee sa Makati Municipal Hall
– Pinagpapasinungalingan ni Makati City Hall Officer Aldon na si Baloloy ay isang Ghost Employee dahil di yan makakalusot sa Audit ng COA.Di pa maialis si Baloloy sa payroll kasi may tinatanggap pa itong sahod sa mga nakaraan nyang Paid Leave na legal ayon sa mandato ng Labor Law.
Anomalya sa Public Property sa Kumembo
– Di natitinag ang butihing 525th Battallion Commander sa pagsasabing hindi nya alam ang mga pahayag ni Mercado kasi ang alam lang nya ay ang pag usog ng gate ng kampo para magamit ng Baranggay Hall ang harap ng Kampo nila.
Pag-aari ng Kumembo Commercial Area
– Pinagdiriinan ni Atty. Constantino na namamahala ng mga Patents documentation ng DENR na ang tunay na may-ari ng lupain ay si Erlinda Chong at ayon sa kanilang datos, ito ay nabili ni Chong sa tamamg proseso. Malinaw na hindi si Binay, Mercado at Miriras ang nagmamay-ari nito na batay sa pahayag ni Mercado.
Pinagmamalaki pa ni Trillanes na yong mga dummies daw na di sumipot ay natatakot na magaya kay Tiu. Dito natin malalaman kung gaano kabaluktot ang ating mga senador na namamahala sa ganitong paglilitis. Kaya mag-ingat sa mga naririnig galing kay Trillanes, Cayetano at Pimentel!