Elena Grace G. Flores
The Publisher: Online PR
An experienced Medical Tourism, Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events Consultant who takes great pride in engaging herself with doing business with a heart – is now an online PR! Her stint in medical school taking up pharmacy was a start in her understanding in the importance of making a difference by helping other people. Her service and people oriented skills made her an ideal professional in the fields of Sales, Marketing, Media and Communications. Her past involvements in the following social services had inspired her to contribute in nurturing the quality of life of those who seek for it:
- Personality Development and Hygiene Campaigner/Beauty Counselor for Avon Cosmetics
- Rotary Club of Cebu Community Outreach Program Volunteer for counseling out of school youth at the University of San Jose-Recoletos
- United Nations Conference Centre of Bangkok Marketing Consultant to promote the conference facilities to the corporate sectors for fund raising
- Umbilical cord blood cells collection negotiator in behalf of Mr. Pedro Rivarola with Bamrungrad Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand under His Majesty the King Bhumibol Adulyadej’s consent for the treatment of Leukemia. (Documented by Capital television)
- Team Leader, AIDS Community Project in Chiangrai, Thailand
- Completed a training with Soroptimist Club of Bangkok on “How to handle people with AIDS”
- Headed a research named “Women’s Vulnerability to AIDS”
- Volunteer for the Secretariat of the 4th Global Filipino Networking Conference in Cebu City
She has worked in the tourism, media and hospitality industries for two decades in the Philippines and Thailand in various five star hotels and prestigious travel establishments before landing into the position of Project Manager with Innovabiz Pty., Ltd. and Publisher of Carelinkwebpr.com.
Please contact her by replying to the form below or through the forum section.