Modern lifestyle dictates the popularity of fast foods and this is very dangerous to our kidneys. Despite the fast-phased life we are experiencing during this computer era, we should not neglect our vital organs like the kidneys. They are our life stream and to live comfortably as we go older, kidney care is a must. Here are tips based on the documentation written by Diana Kohnle based on her research as per the reports recorded in the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Always make sure that your blood pressure is in the normal level
- Cholesterol level must also be checked so as not to exceed the normal border line
- Fruits and vegetables must be major elements in your diet
- Minimize or avoid salty foods
- Exercise regularly or practice a physically active lifestyle
- Take medications for other ailments promptly following your doctor’s prescription
- Diabetics must maintain the blood glucose target and do a twice a year A1c examinations
There’s no point living a life that is always on the go – when you can’t even enjoy eating fresh foods and won’t have the time in nourishing your body physically, mentally and emotionally. Healthy living is a must regardless of generation age, if you want to have a long and happy existence.